Leeds

ChaddesdenRam

Why...?

It would be totally reckless to play any of them... The season is over now, we just have the play offs. I don't care if we get beat 24-0 at Leeds, so long as our full strength team are ready for the play offs.

Take them all away on holiday for a few days now.

Youngster.

A win at the Dirties is non-negotiable.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The playoff is more important.

So?

I am willing to bet that the team that takes the field on Saturday will have 3 or 4 changes at the most, and that said changes will all be first-team squad players. Don't expect the U21's to be drafted in en bloc.

So?

I am willing to bet that the team that takes the field on Saturday will have 3 or 4 changes at the most, and that said changes will all be first-team squad players. Don't expect the U21's to be drafted in en bloc.

On your head be it if the dirties break any legs.

On your head be it if the dirties break any legs.

Because I'm Steve McClaren?

The sun's just gone in. Is that your fault because you're normally a miserable, pessimistic bugger, or is it perhaps something out of our control?

Because I'm Steve McClaren?

The sun's just gone in. Is that your fault because you're normally a miserable, pessimistic bugger, or is it perhaps something out of our control?

Its not out of our control

Ledz

Hendrie OB. Whitbread. Naylor

Dawkins. Bailey. Eustace. Hanson

Sammon. Bamford.

Easy ain't it.

Do you have any concept on Football.

Its not out of our control

Ledz

Hendrie OB. Whitbread. Naylor

Dawkins. Bailey. Eustace. Hanson

Sammon. Bamford.

Easy ain't it.

Do you have any concept on Football.

Sorry, you're Steve McClaren, not me.

Do you have any concept of reality?

All i am have a mixture youth team and some of first team a game i think should james bailey and hendrick and give bryson and huges a rest now we could one of them on the bench. Have chris martin on from the start we can always take him off bennet or that tomas lad come for his first team apperance.

The playoffs is now our priority and I think that resting some key players would be more logical than going all out to get into a scrap with Leeds in a game that changes nothing.

It's great to enter the playoffs on winning form of course for confidence etc but if we were to lose to Leeds whilst making a few changes I'm sure it would do very little to dampen the confidence of our strongest team.

The playoffs are all cup finals and would rather go into them with our strongest team possible and accept the outcome rather than always wonder what if if we were to lose one or two key players going into them..

Up The Rams...

From the man who changed his manager allegiance because we started winning that's the reality ain't it.

For your information, my first season ticket for this club pre-dates Hector's arrival. I have ALWAYS supported the incumbent manager until the day he was replaced, then I have supported the new man. FROM THAT MOMENT.

Let me explain it to you further:

I supported Tim Ward - until he was replaced by Brian Clough.

I supported Brian Clough - until he was replaced by Dave Mackay (I did flirt with the protest movement for the first couple of weeks while Jimmy Gordon ran the show - until it was obvious that nothing would come of it)

I supported Dave Mackay - until he was replaced by Colin Murphy.

I supported Colin Murphy - until he was replaced by Tommy Docherty.

I supported Tommy Docherty - until he was replaced by Colin Addison.

I supported Colin Addison - until he was replaced by John Newman.

I supported John Newman - until he was replaced by Peter Taylor.

I supported Peter Taylor - until he was replaced by Roy McFarland I.

I supported Roy McFarland - until he was replaced by Arthur Cox.

I supported Arthur Cox - until he was replaced by Roy McFarland II.

I supported Roy McFarland - until he was replaced by TBE (I think there was a caretaker between the two - can't remember who)

I supported Jim Smith - until he was replaced by Colin Todd.

I supported Colin Todd - until he was replaced by John Gregory

I supported John Gregory - until he was replaced by Uncle George.

I supported George Burley - until he was replaced by Phil Brown.

I supported Phil Brown - until he was replaced by Terry Westley.

I supported Terry Westley - until he was replaced by Davros.

I supported Davies until he was replaced by o Paul.

I supported Jewell until he was replaced by Nigel Clough (couple of caretakers here too but they were never in the picture)

I supported Nigel until he was replaced by Steve McClaren

I support Steve McClaren

Do you know the saddest aspect of that?

I never had to look any of the managers up (at which point someone's going to tell me that I've got some in the wrong order).

Go back to the Clough / McClaren threads and see what I put there. I await your apology.

For your information, my first season ticket for this club pre-dates Hector's arrival. I have ALWAYS supported the incumbent manager until the day he was replaced, then I have supported the new man. FROM THAT MOMENT.

Let me explain it to you further:

I supported Tim Ward - until he was replaced by Brian Clough.

I supported Brian Clough - until he was replaced by Dave Mackay (I did flirt with the protest movement for the first couple of weeks while Jimmy Gordon ran the show - until it was obvious that nothing would come of it)

I supported Dave Mackay - until he was replaced by Colin Murphy.

I supported Colin Murphy - until he was replaced by Tommy Docherty.

I supported Tommy Docherty - until he was replaced by Colin Addison.

I supported Colin Addison - until he was replaced by John Newman.

I supported John Newman - until he was replaced by Peter Taylor.

I supported Peter Taylor - until he was replaced by Roy McFarland I.

I supported Roy McFarland - until he was replaced by Arthur Cox.

I supported Arthur Cox - until he was replaced by Roy McFarland II.

I supported Roy McFarland - until he was replaced by TBE (I think there was a caretaker between the two - can't remember who)

I supported Jim Smith - until he was replaced by Colin Todd.

I supported Colin Todd - until he was replaced by John Gregory

I supported John Gregory - until he was replaced by Uncle George.

I supported George Burley - until he was replaced by Phil Brown.

I supported Phil Brown - until he was replaced by Terry Westley.

I supported Terry Westley - until he was replaced by Davros.

I supported Davies until he was replaced by o Paul.

I supported Jewell until he was replaced by Nigel Clough (couple of caretakers here too but they were never in the picture)

I supported Nigel until he was replaced by Steve McClaren

I support Steve McClaren

Do you know the saddest aspect of that?

I never had to look any of the managers up (at which point someone's going to tell me that I've got some in the wrong order).

Go back to the Clough / McClaren threads and see what I put there. I await your apology.

Oh heck sorry.

What kind of ***** did I just read from Muespach then?

yep, I have always liked them, a big club, and a "proper" football stadium.

I know a lot of Leeds supporters and the "rivalry" that is there between the two clubs is TOTALLY one sided, they don't care one tiny teeny bit about us at all.....it is even worse than the bin dippers wanting us to hate them too...... to be honest I find it totally embarrassing...

and back to the proper subject of this thread....PLAY THE RESERVES.....all of them......and go into the play off's at full strength, no other club in the play off's will be able to do this...Wembley.....!

Archived