Leeds

ChaddesdenRam

Do we think McClaren will play a different team to prevent injury, baring in mind Leeds' "style of play"? 

He eluded to Bamford playing down the middle in his post match interview. 

Also presuming everyone is going to wear fancy dress as its last away game of the season?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only player I'd rest is Martin. If Martin gets injured we're F****d!

There are other players that we'd miss but we've no replacement for Martin (Sammon couldn't do his job).

Sammon struggles to do his own job as a substitute

Rest all of them and play the reserves.

Leeds will take no prisoners I mean they don't like DCFC do they.

We can beat them with our reserves.

They don't really care about us at all anymore tbh, one of the most one sided rivalries there is.

Personally I'd like to see Bamford in for Martin and Hughes in for Bryson. We've got a very small squad so we can only really rest a couple of players at most.

our reserves are really good.

Ledz

Hendrie OB. Whitbread. Naylor

Dawkins. Bailey. Eustace.

Sammon. Bamford. Bennett

Subs 5 From. Hughes. ,Hendrick. ,Bucko,Keogh. Roos. Hanson ,Thomas.

Is it worth the risk playing any of our first time??

Yer the rivalry and all that but who cares when promotion's at stake?

What does it matter if we play the reserves and lose...won't effect our confidence one bit!!

What will it do to our confidence if Martin/ Thorne/ Forsyth/ Bucko etc get injured?

Rest all of them and play the reserves.

Leeds will take no prisoners I mean they don't like DCFC do they.

We play Sunday then Thursday and Sunday.

Keep the players injury free.

We can draw with our reserves.

Hope your not planning on going to watch the match at Leeds. It's on Saturday.

I can guarantee we won't play a weakened side. Leeds United aren't a dirty side either, far from it in fact.

I'd agree with taking Martin out - he's the only one we can't afford to lose IMO.

Steve eluded to that on Saturday, where he could have easily been sent off for an off the ball incident - luckily the ref didn't see it. He scored, then got took off - despite his moaning, it was definitely the correct decision.

I can guarantee we won't play a weakened side. Leeds United aren't a dirty side either, far from it in fact.

I'd agree with taking Martin out - he's the only one we can't afford to lose IMO.

Steve eluded to that on Saturday, where he could have easily been sent off for an off the ball incident - luckily the ref didn't see it. He scored, then got took off - despite his moaning, it was definitely the correct decision.

what did he do off the ball?

Archived