Suarez

jimbobram

a true match made in heaven that would be.... it's a good week for me really, Liverpool being dragged through the mire, Suarez being ripped to pieces by everyone for being a horrible little pig, Beckham dropped by PSG and the second hand car salesman taking another club down and to the brink of destruction.... maybe i should buy a Lotto ticket?
Prefer if you put a £100 bet on us winning the league next season

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a true match made in heaven that would be....

it's a good week for me really, Liverpool being dragged through the mire, Suarez being ripped to pieces by everyone for being a horrible little pig, Beckham dropped by PSG and the second hand car salesman taking another club down and to the brink of destruction....

maybe i should buy a Lotto ticket?

No, no.

Suarez is giving money to charity

Beckham is being rested as he's not 100% fit

Harry Houdini didnt take QPR down. Hughes got them down there and then the players let Redknapp and his dog down by under performing.

Keep up fella. Don't you get our newspapers over there?

No, no.

Suarez is giving money to charity

Beckham is being rested as he's not 100% fit

Harry Houdini didnt take QPR down. Hughes got them down there and then the players let Redknapp and his dog down by under performing.

Keep up fella. Don't you get our newspapers over there?

of course... silly me....

good old Suarez.. great footballer....just a little misunderstood, at least he is playing for the greatest football club in the world, with a great history, on the verge of great things and the BEST supporters in all of the planet.

Becks...ahhh, he is probably just beign rested so he can spend a little more time with his family that he is so devoted to, you know, a bit of private time away from the press, you know how they like their private lives to remain private.

Good old 'arry has done an amazing job, hardly spent a penny and managed to get QPR from the mire Hughes left them into a Europa league challenging team, next season.

of course... silly me....

good old Suarez.. great footballer....just a little misunderstood, at least he is playing for the greatest football club in the world, with a great history, on the verge of great things and the BEST supporters in all of the planet.

Becks...ahhh, he is probably just beign rested so he can spend a little more time with his family that he is so devoted to, you know, a bit of private time away from the press, you know how they like their private lives to remain private.

Good old 'arry has done an amazing job, hardly spent a penny and managed to get QPR from the mire Hughes left them into a Europa league challenging team, next season.

Liverpool supports are the most intelligent. They always used they say they were on the tv when I was a kid though.

10 games in my honest opinion is a joke. You can get nowt for breaking someones leg ffs.

The FA should have given him 3 games, as per with violent conduct, and he should have accepted the anger management offer from the PFA. Now this whole thing is going to turn into a ******* circus. 

I love that biting someone is seen by the FA as a worse crime than being a racist.....sending out the wrong message?

It was his second offence. At no point are they saying biting is worse than being a racist. If he was racist again I am certain he would get a lot more than the 8 games he got first time around. I do not think people should be comparing the biting to racism.

He needs anger management, though I don't think you can cure that sort of thing. He has a short temper, and gets frustrated easily, he just snaps very quickly.

But he's a cracking player, so no-one will ever sell him unless they absolutely have to.

Archived