Suarez

jimbobram

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll get a 4 match ban for that I reckon..

Why does he do things like that? does he have a personality disorder or something? Because your normal person just won't do that..

I defended him during the Evra case as I know that South Americans use the term 'negro' differently to England.. But I can't defend biting other players.. What the hell..

Tried to bite Ivanovic didn't he?

The guy is wierd..

And he's just scored too.. Phenomenal player, horrible human being.

He didn't try, he sunk his teeth right in.

Well, he has got the teeth for it.

He's got very weird ears as well.

Is he human, or rat?

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard to BBC Sport: "On chances created, we deserved three points.

"I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about 45 minutes, he has been the best player in the league this season. I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"You have two good teams, there is a lot at stake. These games will get spicy."

Good old Steven.. Talking absolute dribble again. I remember when he said Torres is the best striker in the world whilst at Liverpool too.

Suarez isn't the best player in the PL, and certainly isn't the 3rd best player in the world.. I doubt he'd even get into PSG's side given they've got Ibra, Lavezzi and Pastore in attacking positions..

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard to BBC Sport: "On chances created, we deserved three points.

"I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about 45 minutes, he has been the best player in the league this season. I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Good old Steven.. Talking absolute dribble again. I remember when he said Torres is the best striker in the world whilst at Liverpool too.

Suarez isn't the best player in the PL, and certainly isn't the 3rd best player in the world.. I doubt he'd even get into PSG's side given they've got Ibra, Lavezzi and Pastore in attacking positions..

it annoys me when fans/managers/players stick up for the players actions by saying how good they are. He is a d*ck. End off.

I bet suarez could be part of the boston bombing and they would all stick up for him

I think he'd be picked over Pastore, theres no denying he's a phenomenal player. Him and Lavezzi playing off Ibra would be insane.

He'll get a 4 match ban for that I reckon..

Why does he do things like that? does he have a personality disorder or something? Because your normal person just won't do that..

I defended him during the Evra case as I know that South Americans use the term 'negro' differently to England.. But I can't defend biting other players.. What the hell..

For his last incident I think he got 7 games, I doubt he will play for Liverpool again.

This is still what i hate him for and what I'll always hate him for. Cheating *******, Ghana should have gone through.

It's harsh on Ghana but it's what any player would do in that situation.. You're playing for your country, it's the last minute of the game and if they score you're going out.. He 'took one for the team'

It's no different to any player dragging down another when through on goal, or cynically fouling in the middle of the park when the other team is breaking, or a GK taking down a player when he's been rounded, or not telling the officials when a ball has crossed the line.. Some could say Germany cheated against England in the WC, especially Neuer as he knew full well the ball had crossed the line but he never told the officials..

IMO there isn't nothing wrong with him doing that.. Any of us would have done the same..

But biting, kicking, pinching, intentionally hurting players and any form of racism (or other offensive comments about families etc.) is bag out of order and should be punished.

For his last incident I think he got 7 games, I doubt he will play for Liverpool again.

That was in Holland though, with our FA there seems little rationality in any of the disciplinary procedures or outcomes.

I can't see him leaving, which club that can afford the wages Liverpool pay would take him with his record.

Archived