Suarez

jimbobram

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it quite depressing that no matter what has been said behind the scenes at Liverpool Football Club they have not come out at the very least and publicly laid the law down to Suarez. It is simply not acceptable to do what he did in any shape or form.

I have just heard the comments of Liverpool MD. Luis is sorry, Luis this, Luis that. ........................... Disgraceful.

Seriously? Ban him forever? Are you guys for real?

Suarez biting people is nothing compared to a few footballers out there.. The likes of Joey Barton has commited worse violence than that.. And not to mention there are a few footballers out there that have killed people

He'll get a ban for the rest of the season and that will be that..

Liverpool won't get rid of him, they'd be stupid if they did

The difference being Barton has been to prison whereas Suarez has t-shirts made in his honour by his club and donates his fine to Hillsborough justice group.

Sick of self righteous Liverpool club. Completely disagreed with 'always the victim' chant by Man United but only because of the timing of it. What they were singing was spot on.

Suarez and Liverpool are a match made in heaven.

The difference being Barton has been to prison whereas Suarez has t-shirts made in his honour by his club and donates his fine to Hillsborough justice group.

Sick of self righteous Liverpool club. Completely disagreed with 'always the victim' chant by Man United but only because of the timing of it. What they were singing was spot on.

Suarez and Liverpool are a match made in heaven.

The t-shirts and all that nonsense is ridiculous you're right..

But whilst Liverpool shouldn't celebrate what Suarez has done, people need to chill out abit and not overeact by expecting him to be banned for ever etc..

Comments like 'Liverpool if they had any self respect would sell him immediately or cancel his contract' are just ridiculous.. Businesses only care about one thing and that's money.. People won't stop paying to watch Liverpool, play for them or buy their merchandise should he stay..

Mike Tyson bit another boxers ear off.. He still got fights afterwards and sold millions..

The t-shirts and all that nonsense is ridiculous you're right..

But whilst Liverpool shouldn't celebrate what Suarez has done, people need to chill out abit and not overeact by expecting him to be banned for ever etc..

Comments like 'Liverpool if they had any self respect would sell him immediately or cancel his contract' are just ridiculous.. Businesses only care about one thing and that's money.. People won't stop paying to watch Liverpool, play for them or buy their merchandise should he stay..

Mike Tyson bit another boxers ear off.. He still got fights afterwards and sold millions..

Agree with you entirely.

Just hate Liverpool always wanting pity and pretending they are hard done to.

Nice to see United win the title last night, a proper club.

suarez is complete scum, saying he wants the fine donating to the Hillsbrough fund is just about as low as it can get, profiting from other peoples heartbreak just to make yourself look slightly better. If the Hillsbrough campaign had anything about it they would tell him to stick it up his gumshield.

Liverpool football club have again shown their true colours, a vile and disgusting club who have only this season openly supported a racist pig. It is not just Suarez who should be banned, Liverpool football club should be docked points.

suarez is complete scum, saying he wants the fine donating to the Hillsbrough fund is just about as low as it can get, profiting from other peoples heartbreak just to make yourself look slightly better. If the Hillsbrough campaign had anything about it they would tell him to stick it up his gumshield.

Liverpool football club have again shown their true colours, a vile and disgusting club who have only this season openly supported a racist pig. It is not just Suarez who should be banned, Liverpool football club should be docked points.

Surely the "proper club" should have been docked points when Cantona kicked the guy in the crowd then, I think a measure of sanity is required - I am all for him getting a long ban (longer than his last one for biting of 8 games) but a points deduction is going ott - its not like LFC told him to go out there and bite people is it??

Defoe got a yellow for biting a few years back and nothing else - claimed it was just him being mischievous, although I would say that it was not as big a deal as this.

I don't think for 1 second Suarez said anything, the supposed fine and donation to the Hillsbrough fund is a sickly, cynical PR gesture from the club, you are right it is a vile and disgusting club, rancid to the core and represents the city of it's name to perfection. Last years t shirts illustrate the mentality.

Having said that I can't see points deduction as right, I'd be amazed it he received a substantial ban although it would be totally deserved.

Archived