Suarez

jimbobram

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard to BBC Sport: "On chances created, we deserved three points.

"I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about 45 minutes, he has been the best player in the league this season. I think he is the third best player in the world behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"You have two good teams, there is a lot at stake. These games will get spicy."

Good old Steven.. Talking absolute dribble again. I remember when he said Torres is the best striker in the world whilst at Liverpool too.

Suarez isn't the best player in the PL, and certainly isn't the 3rd best player in the world.. I doubt he'd even get into PSG's side given they've got Ibra, Lavezzi and Pastore in attacking positions..

He always talks *****. He compared Joe Cole to Messi once. Called Carragher the best CB in the PL and called Reina the best gk in the world.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I'm surprised he doesn't bite people more often. Looking at that mouth, it's so far forward that he just can't help it.

Feel sorry for his girlfriend. I bet it's like trying to get off with a horse....

To be honest, I'm surprised he doesn't bite people more often. Looking at that mouth, it's so far forward that he just can't help it.

Feel sorry for his girlfriend. I bet it's like trying to get off with a horse....

He could eat an apple through a letter box.......

I'd be quite happy for him to be made an example of.

He's a cheating, wretched, racist footballer, no matter how good he is, he brings the whole game into disrepute.

He is paid handsomely and should be acting as a role model to thousands of kids - if only there was a way to extract football from this sort of thing and reclaim such things as sportsmanship...

My son, who is three, made me really disappointed by trying to bite me once - I wouldn't expect it of a child, never mind a grown man...

Archived