George Thorne

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/29/2017 at 22:41, 86 points said:

We'll have to keep our expectations in check as the lad's bound to need games. I just hope for George himself that he stays healthy. He's had a shocking run of luck. If he gets an even break and has a decent season, the chances are the club will too. 

Ohh don't mention "break" when talking about GT...or say "he's a "crack...ing player"...it makes me nervous. :mellow:

I hate seeing Thorne's name listed at the top of the thread list....always makes me worried that he has suffered another injury.

At least his awful injury record prevents him from appearing in the transfer thread list I suppose.  Every cloud....

On 30 June 2017 at 23:08, rynny said:

I think Martin is in shock because GT appears to be doing keepy uppy with his knob end.

I think the broken leg might turn out to have been a blessing in disguise.

both ACLs get a full years rest.

as long as the ACL surgery was a success - which was in some doubt - then he should hopefully come back as good as new.

11 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I think the broken leg might turn out to have been a blessing in disguise.

both ACLs get a full years rest.

as long as the ACL surgery was a success - which was in some doubt - then he should hopefully come back as good as new.

Why was there some doubt a the success of his ACL surgery? He signed for us after recovering from the first, and he played most of the season after the second.  Don't think that a damaged ACL could contribute to a broken leg!

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Why was there some doubt a the success of his ACL surgery? He signed for us after recovering from the first, and he played most of the season after the second.  Don't think that a damaged ACL could contribute to a broken leg!

Eh?

He may have played but he wasn't right. He was manipulating the joint as if something was wrong.

10 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Eh?

He may have played but he wasn't right. He was manipulating the joint as if something was wrong.

I don't doubt he had some discomfort in his knee, but that doesn't mean that the operation wasn't a success. I do agree however that the rest will probably have done him good.

Archived