Millwall (A) - Match Thread

Crewton

10 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

I said mid-table, you said playing like Millwall. Stick to voicing your own opinion, not mine.

Oooh dear. The original question posited having stats and playing style like Millwall - you should have clarified your post with another little picture. 👍

25 minutes ago, valakari said:

Glad that Yates scored, and he looks ok, but we need a striker

I’m not a Collins fan but I almost want to see him there with Yates behind away. We need more of a presence to make the ball stick.

or build play slower and through midfield but that doesn’t seem an option either.

1 hour ago, Rich3478 said:

I’m not a Collins fan but I almost want to see him there with Yates behind away. We need more of a presence to make the ball stick.

or build play slower and through midfield but that doesn’t seem an option either.

Its nice to see Dajun Brown getting another huge boost to his confidence.

Good result. Their goal, yet another piece of bad fortune how it landed to their lad. We are definitely not getting the luck at the moment and even with the football gods against us we're mid table. What a great place to be. And it's our first point on the road 

Yates got his well deserved goal. Defensively I thought we looked solid, yet again. Ball retention is still really horrible at times and we've got to cut that out when we play better sides. 

Wouldn't mind picking up another draw on Tuesday.