Better Refs & Linos Than Today's

Comrade 86

As someone already pointed out... God awful decision. 

They go in at half time, they must know by now they've really had a 'mare.

They come out and Derby are fired up and desperate to right the injustice. Ball is knocked into the corner and the same linesman gives a free kick for absolutely nothing to stop us building pressure, I was incredulous.

Ref giving free kicks all game for nothing.  On replay,  still nothing at all to be seen. The whole game was handled so poorly. Stop/start... like a parent running the game.

Knowing that they robbed us with the first ball over the line, you'd have thought that he'd have given us the benefit of doubt on the second one leading to their third goal. 

The ref added on an extra 14 seconds to account for our goal and their time wasting in the 6 minutes of injury time. 

Sometimes the officials even up dreadful decisions, not these bunch of rogues.

Warne started in his post match interview that he'd had an apology from the PGMOL, I assume that was for last week's awful decision. That's 2 defeats running which were down to the officials.

13 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Their first goal was unforgivable for me, no reason whatsoever he didn’t see it apart from not being good enough. Bugger all will happen about it though.

A suspension should happen...but we know it wont, Some other unfortunate team will have him on the line. There'll have been an FA/PGMOL assessor in the stands, A report a long with DCFCs report will be heading to the authorities 🤷‍♂️ 

Last season at Belper a Ref booked around 15 players and sent 4 off, He was demoted to linesman duties this season.