Norwich City (H) Matchday thread

jono

Pretty ropey from the lineo but I assume he was running back with the counter, with the forwards foot infront of the ball. Obviously was out on a freeze frame, but I couldn't tell on the first normal speed replay. Seems stupid that TV could immediately show it's out of play, but the goal has to be given.

Shocking play by NML to give it away though. Has been poor since that beautiful cross in the first minute. 

It’s a poor moment from the officials but the situation was self-inflicted.

Too many times in the middle of the pitch, we are giving the ball away too easily.

In tight games of very few chances, it’s totally the kind of goal you don’t want to concede.

Really frustrating! Norwich have been slightly more dangerous but you want to make them work to score and there we haven’t.

Edited by Jourdan

1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

It’s a poor moment from the officials but the situation was self-inflicted.

Too many times in the middle of the pitch, we are giving the ball away too easily.

In a tight games of very few chances, it’s totally the kind of goal you don’t want to concede.

Really frustrating! Norwich have been slightly more dangerous but you want to make them work to score and there we haven’t.

We massively miss Ozoh, I know it's only  been a few games but I'm not really seeing anything from Osborn.

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

Aside from telling the managers not to shout at each other, the fourth official could very easily and quickly watch the replay there and see it was a clear foot out. 

This has always been confusing to me. Why is it either VAR disrupting the f*** out of football, or no-one is allowed to look at a replay for anything.

Give me VAR for just "did the ball go out?" and get rid of the rest 😂

I don't care if the official missed it, or that replays won't help in this league to overturn the decision.

I care about the fact the Norwich lad knows that's out. Any other sport and the player would hold their hands up and say that's wrong.