Jacob Widell Zetterström

K

On 18/10/2024 at 12:07, Day said:

5 pages in, not one suggestion will take off, never has, never will. Get ready for more Stan Collymore’s a banker…..he broke his leg 24 years ago. Before some of those singing it had taken their first steps on this earth.

Sad, but true.

On 18/10/2024 at 12:07, Day said:

5 pages in, not one suggestion will take off, never has, never will. Get ready for more Stan Collymore’s a banker…..he broke his leg 24 years ago. Before some of those singing it had taken their first steps on this earth.

And we have the cheek to sing about other teams’ fans living in the past!

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

Oh his kicking to a precise target is woeful at times.  Surely you can’t improve that with training can you?

I'd have thought it was the opposite.  🤷‍♂️

I'd imagine any form of concise and specific training, alongside concentrated and prolonged practice, of any skill would/should lead to improvement, be that kicking a football, hitting a golf ball in a straight line, throwing a dart at a bulls eye sized target, hanging wallpaper, pitching a tent in a storm,  juggling melons and axes at the same time, or tiling a bathroom?

I've been shown (aka "trained"!) how to improve every one of those, at some stage or another. 
Admittedly, I've only improved at one of them, but that says more about the trainee, than the trainer/training.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mucker1884

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'd have thought it was the opposite.  🤷‍♂️

I'd imagine any form of concise and specific training, alongside concentrated and prolonged practice, of any skill would/should lead to improvement, be that kicking a football, hitting a golf ball in a straight line, throwing a dart at a bulls eye sized target, hanging wallpaper, pitching a tent in a storm,  juggling melons and axes at the same time, or tiling a bathroom?

I've been shown (aka "trained"!) how to improve every one of those, at some stage or another. 
Admittedly, I've only improved at one of them, but that says more about the trainee, than the trainer/training.  🤷‍♂️

I hope for the sake of your hands/feet that it was the juggling one!

On 18/10/2024 at 10:49, Kernow said:

IMG_5160.jpeg

So pleased they took this and thanks to @Kernowfor posting. I see Pooooooooom is the goalkeeping coach of the Estonian national team nowadays, who lost 0-3 to Sweden in the Nation's League on Monday. Sadly Jacob on the bench again, but his time will come.