Will Keane

Heisenberg

10 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

We've been linked with Will Keane and we've been linked with Jake Young.

I just hope we don't end up singing Will Young.

I don't know any Will Young songs to enable the insertion of any puns into this post.

He’s the one good reason, the only striker we’ll ever need, cause he’s the most beautiful that I have ever seen. 

18 hours ago, S8TY said:

We might as well had kept Dwight Gayle if this is true as Gayle seemed to click here straight away and showed great movement 

Been thinking this myself. He's a player who seems to have looked after himself, so the age thing is less relevant and he has the requisite quality too, so it comes down to whether the medics think he can stay healthy. To be honest, he's a better striker than any currently at the club and by a fair way too IMO.

24 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Been thinking this myself. He's a player who seems to have looked after himself, so the age thing is less relevant and he has the requisite quality too, so it comes down to whether the medics think he can stay healthy. To be honest, he's a better striker than any currently at the club and by a fair way too IMO.

We should just sign Gayle and McGoldrick and play them 45 minutes each 😆

On 28/08/2024 at 17:58, Rich3478 said:

Lyndon dykes gone to Birmingham, surprised not one we looked at? Not a huge fan but is big and a target man that we require.

Misread that, thought  for a minute there was a pride march going on in Brum and some southerners from the smoke had taken a trip up there