Gus Lagerbielke

Heisenberg

How do you prefer you thread ruined, endless bickering and aggressive confrontation, or 15 pages of mind numbing word based puns.

Either way it's a very difficult read, but I guess it makes the posters involved smile, even if the rest of us rue the complete waste of our lives trying to search for something interesting to read.

Few sources saying Celtic are increasingly keen to offload. Seems he's well and truly out of favour and while Heerenveen are looking to take the lad on loan, Celtic want shot with him being 5th choice having pissed off Rogers by getting sent off as they crashed out at the first CL hurdle last season. Sounds like neither player nor manager wants the situation to persist. Celtic originally paid @£2.85M and he's still got 4 years on his contract and it appears what we have is a disgruntled player and a club desperately wanting his wages off their books.

Could an offer of £750K to £1M be enough? Looking at his record to date, he's been a Swedish international at every level from U17 to U21 and  already has 2 senior caps, scoring in one of them. Might Celtic cut their losses on a deal with a reduced upfront fee, but significant add-ons for games played? It could suit buyer and seller to a tee. Can't say I know too much about the player myself, but he boasts an international pedigree and I think he could be of significant interest to Warne and co at only 24 years of age, with serious scope for improvement and his current club in the midst of a rebuild.

On the Celtic forum they really don't seem to rate him, but think he's off to Heerenveen on loan. Sometimes it just doesn't fit with a club. I'd imagine the length of contract he has with them and the wages Celtic would be paying, are a significant stumbling block to a permanent deal. But would a loan to us or the Eridivisie be better for them to put him in the shop window?

53 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Few sources saying Celtic are increasingly keen to offload. Seems he's well and truly out of favour and while Heerenveen are looking to take the lad on loan, Celtic want shot with him being 5th choice having pissed off Rogers by getting sent off as they crashed out at the first CL hurdle last season. Sounds like neither player nor manager wants the situation to persist. Celtic originally paid @£2.85M and he's still got 4 years on his contract and it appears what we have is a disgruntled player and a club desperately wanting his wages off their books.

Could an offer of £750K to £1M be enough? Looking at his record to date, he's been a Swedish international at every level from U17 to U21 and  already has 2 senior caps, scoring in one of them. Might Celtic cut their losses on a deal with a reduced upfront fee, but significant add-ons for games played? It could suit buyer and seller to a tee. Can't say I know too much about the player myself, but he boasts an international pedigree and I think he could be of significant interest to Warne and co at only 24 years of age, with serious scope for improvement and his current club in the midst of a rebuild.

Reads as if he had a Sonny Bradley-esque start but without a chance for redemption so far.

Still plenty of potential at only 24. I quite like this one.

Oh! Are we having another?
These puns seem to be having a domino effect (Knock, Knock).

We may get some posters lodging a complaint, but sod it, let the booze be gin.  I'm Inn.

erm... erm... Damm, I can't think of any more!