Kenzo Chant

I have no doubts the Phil Foden England chant will get ripped off by us this season and Kenzo seems to be the most likely option. 

I, for one, don't envisage the south stand whistling in harmony anyway. 

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

We dig up diamonds by the score
A thousand rubies, sometimes more
But we do know what we dig him for
We dig dig dig a dig dig

Ken-zo!
Ken-zo!
Ken-zo, Ken-zo, Ken-zo

Ken-zo, Ken-zo
It's home from work we go
(Whistling)
Ken-zo…………….

Go to bed, you’re drunk

If the deal goes through...

I beg your pardon, he's Jacob Zetterstrom from Djurgarden, a big ray of sunshine, he'll give strikers a really hard time, so smile all the while, let's be jolly, trying to beat him is pure folly, strikers give it your best shot if you can, you won't beat Zetterstrom from Djurgarden.

9 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

If the deal goes through...

I beg your pardon, he's Jacob Zetterstrom from Djurgarden, a big ray of sunshine, he'll give strikers a really hard time, so smile all the while, let's be jolly, trying to beat him is pure folly, strikers give it your best shot if you can, you won't beat Zetterstrom from Djurgarden.

JWZ chant will be Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

He's too sexy for his hat, too sexy for his hat...

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

JWZ chant will be Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

He's too sexy for his hat, too sexy for his hat...

You alright fella. Has your girlfriend left you? This must be the 4th or 5th post you have guided us how good looking or sexy JWZ is. I do hope he signs otherwise you are going to be in bits.

Just now, i-Ram said:

You alright fella. Has your girlfriend left you? This must be the 4th or 5th post you have guided us how good looking or sexy JWZ is. I do hope he signs otherwise you are going to be in bits.

I am just envious. I thought you, of all people, with Clooney as your pic might appreciate him.

23 minutes ago, Srg said:

I am just envious. I thought you, of all people, with Clooney as your pic might appreciate him.

The only similarity between me and Clooney is that we are both plastic fans.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Chants need to be snappy or passionate or funny - if you need to have a song sheet to learn the lyrics,  they’re not going to take off are they,,,,,,,,,, 🐏🤗

(For our lot it’s:-)

…..Ken-zo, Ken-zo

(For those that want to try a little bit harder 🙂

Ken-zo, Ken-zo
It's home from work we go

@Red_ram I wish I was drunk and I wish I was in bed, but I’m too busy whistling whilst I work, Ken-zo, Ken-zo …It’s home from work we go.

@Keepyuppy nothing at our club takes off, we just rip off every other club’s songs that are dull as there football………

Ps…..anyone seen Snow White or have our youth sniffed her to bits 🤣

Edited by Inverurie Ram

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I have no doubts the Phil Foden England chant will get ripped off by us this season and Kenzo seems to be the most likely option. 

I, for one, don't envisage the south stand whistling in harmony anyway. 

If south stand all try whistling at same time im wearing my water proof 

“stick you whistling up your @rse”

Now here’s a classic and I’m whistling it all the way from Inverurie to Derby on the overnight bus to cheer on the mighty rams and I couldn’t give a jot if the Derby computer geeky nerds and not going to join in !!!!!”

Bus driver is going to love it !!! 🤣

and so is Batman!

Surely the Kenzo chant is to the tune of Dutch one hit wonders 2unlimired - No limit

Kenzo
Kenzo Kenzo
Kenzo Kenzo
Kenzo
Kenzo Hood Mine

I’ve done the last bit phonetically to help out some of those who are still calling him Good minge 😅

You can even do the second bit of the song with na-na bit and replace the “techno techno techno techno” line with “Kenzo Kenzo Kenzo Kenzo”

Edited by roboto

24 minutes ago, roboto said:

Surely the Kenzo chant is to the tune of Dutch one hit wonders 2unlimired - No limit

Kenzo
Kenzo Kenzo
Kenzo Kenzo
Kenzo
Kenzo Hood Mine

I’ve done the last bit phonetically to help out some of those who are still calling him Good minge 😅

You can even do the second bit of the song with na-na bit and replace the “techno techno techno techno” line with “Kenzo Kenzo Kenzo Kenzo”

Much more realistic. I'm always amazed how many people post entire verses of songs thinking a group of South Standers are going to study and learn them.

"Here's the first seven verses of 1979 from the Smashing Pumpkins with mentions of "Jerry Yates" forced in, can't wait to hear it sung loud and proud by 25k."