Mendez Laing Arrested

22 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Good news if true, it did read very much like a storm in a teacup tbh.

I'm glad I stayed out of the topic at the time, some of the replies were borderline insanity given the scant info.  

Alram will be devastated it this is true, he wanted him hung drawn and quartered on the basis of the newspaper report!

A couple have said "all chares dropped". Can anyone provide a source? Google has only brought up the original arrest articles. I also asked my Google nest if the charges had been dropped. The response was "sorry I don't understand.

@DiggerB wrote "300 quid must buy a lot of Sambuca?". I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, would you be so kind as to enlighten me please, Digger?

7 hours ago, MadAmster said:

A couple have said "all chares dropped". Can anyone provide a source? Google has only brought up the original arrest articles. I also asked my Google nest if the charges had been dropped. The response was "sorry I don't understand.

@DiggerB wrote "300 quid must buy a lot of Sambuca?". I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, would you be so kind as to enlighten me please, Digger?

I read that a £300 fine was paid by/for NML. I wonder if that money made it to the Spanish authorities, the alleged complainant, or if a couple of Spanish coppers had an excellent night out?

4 hours ago, DiggerB said:

I read that a £300 fine was paid by/for NML. I wonder if that money made it to the Spanish authorities, the alleged complainant, or if a couple of Spanish coppers had an excellent night out?

The £300 was his bail.

On 23/07/2024 at 14:52, maxjam said:

Good news if true, it did read very much like a storm in a teacup tbh.

I'm glad I stayed out of the topic at the time, some of the replies were borderline insanity given the scant info.  

Same here, just checked back since the first page or 2, do not feel like I've missed out!