Kenzo Goudmijn

23 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Jackson only officially came out in media 1 or 2 days before announcement but confirmed he had been in talks all summer. Only reason we knew was our resident ITK confirmed. 

Yates wasn’t even mentioned by our ITKs until late on. 

I believe almost all of the ITK get their info from internal media or people on the ground at Moor Farm so tend to get the news when a player is shown around the training ground. Unlikely this lad has been shown around yet hence the hush hush. For what it’s worth I’ve heard that terms agreed with club and it’s personal terms now being finalised. 

Or read a lot of rumour sites 😉

25 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Jackson only officially came out in media 1 or 2 days before announcement but confirmed he had been in talks all summer. Only reason we knew was our resident ITK confirmed. 

Yates wasn’t even mentioned by our ITKs until late on. 

I believe almost all of the ITK get their info from internal media or people on the ground at Moor Farm so tend to get the news when a player is shown around the training ground. Unlikely this lad has been shown around yet hence the hush hush. For what it’s worth I’ve heard that terms agreed with club and it’s personal terms now being finalised. 

Honestly thanks and I reckon your explanation is on the nail but there’s a bit of English that needs refining and I’m not being the grammar police …. “terms agreed with club” … do you mean OUR club ? Or the unnamed club he might be going to that isn’t us ? 

Edited by jono

11 minutes ago, jono said:

Honestly thanks and I reckon your explanation is on the nail but there’s a bit of English that needs refining and I’m not being the grammar police …. “terms agreed with club” … do you mean OUR club ? Or the unnamed club he might be going to that isn’t us ? 

As much as I’d love to be able to be an ‘EFL secret agent’ I’m only fortunate enough to have heard about Derby! 

Understand the terms have been agreed with his club, I wasn’t told this was Derby specifically that had agreed them but I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t us given the info came from someone with Derby links only. 

21 minutes ago, Topram said:

Can’t seem to share it but sure there’s a new report from local journalist for Heervenen saying he’s a serious option for them 

Dan is Kenzo Goudmijn een serieuze optie’. Deze speler is al rond met Derby County? 

This was posted below the tweet which translates to 

Then kenzo goudmijn is a serious option. This player has already signed with Derby county. 

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Can’t seem to share it but sure there’s a new report from local journalist for Heervenen saying he’s a serious option for them 

https://lc.nl/sport/SC-Heerenveen-progressief-op-transfermarkt-29118369.html

Can't read it without subscribing. But I managed to turn my phone onto Airplane mode first time and I was able to read it.

I don't know if I'm going blind but I cannot see his name anywhere in the article.

17 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Led to believe this is a done deal, exciting

A potentially exciting addition. As a few have pointed out our European imports haven't exactly been on the money recently. Give the guy time to settle, it's not just him, the team/squad is going thru quite a bit of surgery and wont be the finished article instantly

35 minutes ago, Sharp_Ram said:

A potentially exciting addition. As a few have pointed out our European imports haven't exactly been on the money recently. Give the guy time to settle, it's not just him, the team/squad is going thru quite a bit of surgery and wont be the finished article instantly

A few players in the Championship have moved over from Eredivisie and done well recently, including the best player in the league last season in Crysensio Summerville. 

Ki-Jana Hoever, Kenneth Paal, Zian Flemming, Milan van Ewijk, Wouter Burger, Rav van den Berg, Sondre Tronstad, Joël Piroe... i'm sure there are more, plus I'm sure there are failures, but it has become a league with a genuine pipeline into the Championship over the past half-decade. 

16 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

A few players in the Championship have moved over from Eredivisie and done well recently, including the best player in the league last season in Crysensio Summerville. 

Ki-Jana Hoever, Kenneth Paal, Zian Flemming, Milan van Ewijk, Wouter Burger, Rav van den Berg, Sondre Tronstad, Joël Piroe... i'm sure there are more, plus I'm sure there are failures, but it has become a league with a genuine pipeline into the Championship over the past half-decade. 

Hamer from cov as well 

Even though I have limited knowledge of the player I am excited by our three signings so far and I cant help but feel that this guy (or at least this type of player) would fit in well alongside an Ebou Adams type of player.

I'm getting flaming excited/hopeful!!!