Kenzo Goudmijn - signed to 2028

4 hours ago, Srg said:

or Rotterdam... or anywhere, Liverpool or Roma?

You might aswel log out now, you won't top that comment for the rest of the year 🀣

Β 

4 hours ago, Jubbs said:

image.thumb.png.015b01b8d6ebc0382bb6c074f0644414.png

Β 

4 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

So is he any good or not ? πŸ˜…πŸ

From the stats we can conclude he is a deep-lying playmaker with a good range of forward passes and likes to take set-pieces. He's above average in nearly all passing stats, but without knowing the Excelsior team and if their stikers were any good it's hard to conclude the quality of chances created. 2 assists doesn't sound great from 26 matches, but they could have an absolute donkey as a target man.

Think he's a Conor Hourihane replacement.

After the scouting in Denmark and Netherlands I’ll be very disappointed if we don’t sign a player from a Foreign club with a cool name just like thisΒ 

10 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

He's really annoying.

Β 

Ftfy.

Personal taste obviously, but whilst I liked The Housemartins, since then he's rivalled Paul Weller for me for his smugness and irritating music.

It's going to be interesting how much this chap is going to cost Transfermrkt lists him at Β£1.8 mill which seems way too much.

Also it appears he had talks with Heerenveen Manager Robin van Persie on holiday in ibiza earlier this month.Β 

Β 

This AZ fan article (unsure on its reliability) reckons we’re in extensive negations over signing Kenzo on a permanent deal with some of the money having to go to excelsior. Efl writer Luke Phelps also confirmed our interest in him. Could be one that happens soon ?