Preseason training

Poynton ram

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think NML will have been given a few extra days off with him having international games during the break

Judging by instagram he was in Mallorca a couple of days ago. He was still doing daily training though based on what he was posting, so maybe.

If Sibs wasn't a Rams player that we knew and we was picking up a free agent that had got promoted from L1, that's versatile and can play in midfield or LWB, at a time we need players in you'd be happy with that signing. No brainer to keep him. Id rather we kept him and moved Elder on if Osborn is here to play LWB.

From the return to training video I saw Craig Forsyth, Tom Barkhuizen, Josh Vickers, Kane Wilson, Curtis Nelson, Jake Rooney, Liam Thompson, Sonny Bradley, Ben Osborn, Dajaune Brown, Callum Elder, Conor Washington, Darren Robinson & Eiran Cashin

Didn't see Nyambe, Ward, NML, CBT, Fornah, Collo or Sibley

Edited by SamUltraRam

Great to see young Jake Rooney returned to the fold and seemingly raring to make up for lost time. He looked so polished in his work at the time of his ACL and I'm really hoping that injury presents no further complications as I think the lad's got the ability and scope to be a proper player.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

That training gear is horrendous

Yeah i'm not quite sure why the ram isn't black cos you cant see it at all. Its in black as well in the club shop and is much nicer

image.png.39ec2867ab0242ae0461c7d7444db458.png

To be fair, the green one does look nice on the website

image.png.13e49c2b20d275c023544915bec5b6da.png

But in those photos with the sponsor and not being able to see the Ram makes it look s****.