Transfer rumours

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Brighton have signed a new CDM.

Wonder if that frees up Hinshelwood to go out on loan?

If we somehow managed to sign Jack Clarke and Hinshelwood on loan aswell as a good keeper all within a week, I'd start to think that maybe mid table and above is where we coul be aiming.

Get a goal scorer and it's game on.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we somehow managed to sign Jack Clarke and Hinshelwood on loan aswell as a good keeper all within a week, I'd start to think that maybe mid table and above is where we coul be aiming.

Get a goal scorer and it's game on.

Where have you got Jack Clarke from?

Haven’t got names I’m afraid but after being in yesterday, the updates are as follows:

•2 players have completed medicals at the club, due to be announced early next week

•GK isn’t one of them

•Washington has had surgery in the off-season to correct the nagging issue of last year so any thoughts about offloading him are far from realistic. 

23 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Yeah I have heard its Mat Ryan, but some of the things I have heard from my friends friend have ended up not happening, so I am not taking it as gospel.

Sounds like Iversen has had a pay rise at Leicester when they got promoted and now we are trying to come to an agreement on who pays what in wages.

Of the keepers linked, Iversen, Rodak and Ryan. All 3 of them will be a huge improvement on Wildsmith, so I am pretty relaxed as to who comes in if its one of them 3.

I'd be less keen on Rodak.  Hasn't really played for two years and I think goalies need 5 or 6 games to get in form with a lay off.  We can't afford that level of need.  Iversen was the only definite goalie we were pursuing but I assume we may be looking at others as it was almost done a while ago.  Now clearly some delay.