Transfer rumours

8 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Goudmijn not only foreign player we’ll get this summer. Denmark and Sweden have some good Midfielder and Attackers 👀 and before you ask I have no names 

Some good realistic options from the Danish league.

Rami Al Hajj - Odense (22) a central midfielder who got 4 goals and 6 assists in 32 games last season. Can also play on the wing and his first name couldn’t suit more.  

John Björkengren - Randers (25) a left footed box to box midfielder who got 2 goals and 2 assists this season after playing his previous 3 seasons in Italy with Lecce and Brescia. 

Benjamin Nygren - Nordsjaelland (22) a well rounded goal scoring midfielder. He’s notched 12 goals and 1 assist in 32 games last season but only started 8 league games which is why I think he could be available. He has 33 senior goals from midfield at the age of 22 and also ranked in the 89th percentile for defensive actions for midfielders in the danish league last year. 

Daniel Svensson - Nordsjaelland (22) Nygrens teammate and another good option. Played 48 times last season and got 4 goals and 11 assists plays central midfield or left wing back. He’d be a great pickup but probably the most expensive player on this list. 

Anosike Ementa - Viborg (22) Suggested him before on here as he works hard and he’s a 6 foot 8 striker. Has good hold up play and seems like a Warne player in a lot of aspects. Got 9 goals and 6 assists in 33 games last season and has been linked to a few Belgian sides. Could be one to watch.

Tobias Bech - Aarhus (22) a left footed 6 foot 2 forward who plays up front in a two or on the wing in a 3. He got 8 goals and 2 assists in 39 games after getting 13 goals and 5 assists in the German third division in 22/23 at the age of 21. 

4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I loved Jim Smith, absolutely worshipped the chap.  He did so much for this club I still find hard to fathom that he doesn't a stand or suite named after him.  But when he signed that pile of crap, I knew he'd lost it, and I wanted him gone.  That's how bad a footballer Mikkel Beck was.  He made you hate your club for signing him...

He has got a room named after him has Jim, tbf. I’ve just been in it.

If we got those three in what else would we need?

I think a main striker, preferably young and quick!

maybe another option on the left. Elder and Osborn there currently.

otherwise looking pretty good, this is with only one loan in yates and no real money spent.

2 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

If we got those three in what else would we need?

I think a main striker, preferably young and quick!

maybe another option on the left. Elder and Osborn there currently.

otherwise looking pretty good, this is with only one loan in yates and no real money spent.

Depends on the formation planned really. Still think we need an attacking midfield option. Dembele would be perfect. 

If we are going 3 at the back, I would want to upgrade Bradley too.