Transfer rumours

37 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Perhaps we should recruit Jamaal Lascelles he is a Derby lad. 

Place of birth Derby, England

I remember washing Jamaal Lascelles, fathers car, many moons ago.

His dad was Tim Lascelles, a Derby basketball player and I went to school with the son of Terry Mangrum (I think it was) who was the coach of Derby Storm.

Jamaal was a baby at the time.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

His dad was Tim Lascelles, a Derby basketball player and I went to school with the son of Terry Mangrum (I think it was) who was the coach of Derby Storm.

So is he signing then? 

44 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Cool story bro. 

3 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Perhaps we should recruit Jamaal Lascelles he is a Derby lad. 

Place of birth Derby, England

It was a poster called "Round the Houses", not me, suggesting we sign Etete, regardless of where he was born. I actually said NO... or rather my computer did 😉

a 1 in 6 striker is not what we need. Which I also wrote in my post.

Edited by MadAmster

30 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

a 1 in 6 striker is not what we need

He's more than that. He's an extremely useful, hardworking technical striker who could be utilised very effectively in a Warne team.

image.png.557d2ec11c178cb454b9f7921cc2ccdc.png

This is his defensive stats compared to other attackers, presses extremely well. Warne could get some use out of him, especially if paired with another striker with better finishing instincts. 

2 hours ago, Jubbs said:

He's more than that. He's an extremely useful, hardworking technical striker who could be utilised very effectively in a Warne team.

image.png.557d2ec11c178cb454b9f7921cc2ccdc.png

This is his defensive stats compared to other attackers, presses extremely well. Warne could get some use out of him, especially if paired with another striker with better finishing instincts. 

An ideal replacement for Collins, if he doesn't agree a deal?

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

It was a poster called "Round the Houses", not me, suggesting we sign Etete, regardless of where he was born. I actually said NO... or rather my computer did 😉

a 1 in 6 striker is not what we need. Which I also wrote in my post.

If you re-read my post, you’ll see that I didn’t “suggest” we sign Etete, I was informing that I saw Etete training on the indoor with personal trainer doing some 1:1 work. 

17 hours ago, Round the Houses said:

If you re-read my post, you’ll see that I didn’t “suggest” we sign Etete, I was informing that I saw Etete training on the indoor with personal trainer doing some 1:1 work. 

begging one's pardon

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Hasn't he played for Cardiff before and failed to do anything?

3 goals in 26 Championship games for Cardiff . They have possibly outbid us on wages . Just shows how much in demand strikers are . I suggested Lallana for us a few weeks ago . Many said he was “over the hill”. But the midfielder was snapped up by Southampton. What do they know ? 

19 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

3 goals in 26 Championship games for Cardiff . They have possibly outbid us on wages . Just shows how much in demand strikers are . I suggested Lallana for us a few weeks ago . Many said he was “over the hill”. But the midfielder was snapped up by Southampton. What do they know ? 

I'm not sure Lallana would have done too much for us. To me he feels like a championship Hourihane based on CH last season.