Transfer rumours

1 minute ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Scott Loach is training with us again, he posted it on his Instagram stories yesterday.

Could see him becoming a coach, or academy coach. Know he has his own coaching business, so would be a natural extension of that.

10 hours ago, inter politics said:

Maybe the 'experienced one' is more of a number two/three type

Rumoured to be Mark Marosi with Vickers wanted to replace Jenson at Lincoln.

ive heard JWZ will be signed early next week but won’t officially join until the end of the month. 

Don’t expect any major movements until at least next week 

49 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Scott Loach is training with us again, he posted it on his Instagram stories yesterday.

I thought he'd confirmed retirement, could be wrong. Might be that we want him in a role that's 90% coach 10% back up. Or the Carson role, 10% back up 90% vibes 

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

No, because we play Friday instead of Saturday. Dietrich just tweeted that pre-match presser about to start.

Fair enough, know they normally do it 2 days before but often it’s still a Thursday when we play Friday 

31 minutes ago, Srg said:

No, because we play Friday instead of Saturday. Dietrich just tweeted that pre-match presser about to start.

Must be some transfer news to come - good or bad . Dobbin has gone on loan to WBA . Now a £10mill striker . Will be a decent loan fee. Championship teams have been known to spend £50 mill in a season on loan fees to get promoted. 

2 hours ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

Rumoured to be Mark Marosi with Vickers wanted to replace Jenson at Lincoln.

ive heard JWZ will be signed early next week but won’t officially join until the end of the month. 

Don’t expect any major movements until at least next week 

Interesting Simmo.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Must be some transfer news to come - good or bad . Dobbin has gone on loan to WBA . Now a £10mill striker . Will be a decent loan fee. Championship teams have been known to spend £50 mill in a season on loan fees to get promoted. 

I am sure there will be something soon.

Clowes told us we would have a decent budget for this division and one that would see us competitive, seeing as I think we are currently set up to finish on the wrong end of a relegation battle, there should be some real quality arriving soon.

I think the last signing arrived around 2 weeks ago, so there must have been some extensive work going on in the background, I imagine the recruitment team working like little beavers.  I appreciate it is 6 weeks holidays, maybe that is the hold up? 

If only we could persuade Dembele that Derby is the right place for him, maybe take him down the Hoppy House in Chadd for quiz night on a Wednesday, always a crowd pleaser and get free chips at the end...could be the thing that sways his decision.  

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Clowes told us we would have a decent budget for this division and one that would see us competitive, seeing as I think we are currently set up to finish on the wrong end of a relegation battle, there should be some real quality arriving soon.

I think the last signing arrived around 2 weeks ago, so there must have been some extensive work going on in the background, I imagine the recruitment team working like little beavers.  I appreciate it is 6 weeks holidays, maybe that is the hold up? 

If only we could persuade Dembele that Derby is the right place for him, maybe take him down the Hoppy House in Chadd for quiz night on a Wednesday, always a crowd pleaser and get free chips at the end...could be the thing that sways his decision.  

If we are predominantly after loans now then the hold up will be that the clubs have been on tour, a lot of them have depleted squads due to players that played in the Euro's being given extra time off.

So they will have wanted to hold on to them to see them through pre-season.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think if Zetterstrom was staying in Sweden and playing in Europe till the end of August, he wouldn't have said this.

It seems to me like Zetterstrom plays tomorrow, then they have the new keeper in for the next leg and Zetterstrom will be here next week.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Mo-Bob taking holidays , the week the season starts . I hope not . But it’s not all his fault . We knew months ago Wildsmith was leaving .