Transfer rumours

7 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Your not really someone I'd care too much about convincing TBF.

It was an easy mistake to make, we are missing out on players to Oxford, to Portsmouth, to Sheff Wednesday, to Preston, to everybody..I just got my Pompey and Oxford mixed up. 

I'd still have signed him.

I purchased my first car at a car auction.  My stepfather had connections and was sneaky, he had the auctioneer line up near suitable cars early in the lineup, with the aim of other bidders spending their dosh on them and saving the best automobile for later for me to bid on.  I got the best of the lot at a bargain price, as a result.

In Warne I trust

15 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Where did they lose him?

Will Vaulks and El Mizouni or however you spell it, 2 players I would have had here.

I forgot Murphy signed elsewhere.

Oxford will still finish above us, bookmark me, at me tw@ me.

Maybe brought his sat nav from the same shop as Andre Wisdom.

10 hours ago, ramit said:

I purchased my first car at a car auction.  My stepfather had connections and was sneaky, he had the auctioneer line up near suitable cars early in the lineup, with the aim of other bidders spending their dosh on them and saving the best automobile for later for me to bid on.  I got the best of the lot at a bargain price, as a result.

In Warne I trust

I also got my first car from the Auctions .(Hillman Imp). The gearbox fell out on the way home . I have Blind Faith in Mo-Bob , who is now picking the new signings . 

Was at a works charity function last night and got talking to a bloke who is one of the top directors , without mentioning any names he is good friends with one of our old players from the 70s who still has a link with the club , anyway he was telling me that this friend had told him recently that there is interest in Cashin from 2 Championship sides and one lower end Premiership side , enquiries at the moment , no bids , also Tom Barkhuizen has turned down a move to Huddersfield, Brown will more than likely leave as and when a new striker is brought in , the club are also very calm about the goalkeeper situation

31 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Was at a works charity function last night and got talking to a bloke who is one of the top directors , without mentioning any names he is good friends with one of our old players from the 70s who still has a link with the club , anyway he was telling me that this friend had told him recently that there is interest in Cashin from 2 Championship sides and one lower end Premiership side , enquiries at the moment , no bids , also Tom Barkhuizen has turned down a move to Huddersfield, Brown will more than likely leave as and when a new striker is brought in , the club are also very calm about the goalkeeper situation

Would imagine Hull being one of the championship sides.

34 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Why is Brown leaving buddy? I guess if we have a crazy offer then it makes sense, or is he just not wanting to wait for a starting slot?

3 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Why is Brown leaving buddy? I guess if we have a crazy offer then it makes sense, or is he just not wanting to wait for a starting slot?

The way it came over to me is that the club rate Daj very highly and they believe that him going out on loan would benefit him more than 10 mins here or there off the bench 

Just now, Premier ram said:

The way it came over to me is that the club rate Daj very highly and they believe that him going out on loan would benefit him more than 10 mins here or there off the bench 

Seems like win-win... we either keep him this season and he gets his chance  OR we think we have someone better lined--up in a position we really need reinforcements.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Did you think to mention that we don’t have a goalie - with less than a week to go ? Been promised all week. Are we waiting for the Cashin cash to come in ? Shouldn’t be with £5 mill season ticket money sat there.

54 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

So loan him to Derby County and give him more than 10 minutes here or there off the bench. Simples!

Swedish fan on the Rams Review podcast claiming we won’t sign Zetterstrom until they’ve qualified for the Conference league, and that could be 4 or 5 more games.

I’d be concerned waiting that long with only Vickers, especially as it gives ample time for another club to come in for him.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

The club have been very calm about the goalkeeper position all along. it’s only a few nameless poster who have been wetting themselves and making themselves look childish. the main problem is lots of supporters think that things just fall into place which is not the way it works.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Did you think to mention that we don’t have a goalie - with less than a week to go ? Been promised all week. Are we waiting for the Cashin cash to come in ? Shouldn’t be with £5 mill season ticket money sat there.

We have 6 days until the first game, that's plenty of time to sign a new number 1, a new number 9, a number 10, pacey centre back and another option in midfield.

You do realise the window is open for another few weeks, don't you? Just in case you didn't know.

Once we get those players come the end of August we can kick-start our season.

On My Way Running GIF by King Of Destiny