Transfer rumours

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Heard anything further on the left back situation ?

Nothing concrete yet 

There has been a lot going on this week, I try not to post until things are a bit further down the line. 

There has probably been 40 players in Moor Farm etc over the past couple of months 

Often times you tend to see some of the ones that came in early doors, with high wage demands etc, change what they're looking for as the season approaches. Additionally Prem Loans are likely to be the week before Blackburn / the following week - with the transfer window open until 30/08/24 (still ridiculous for me).  

Club will likely be pushing for CB's too - feel light and Rooney looks like he has a knock again - don't know timescales but it doesn't sound like weeks. 

It wouldn't surprise me to see a couple of outs before Blackburn - don't expect to see 'core players' leave unless stupid offers come in  

Birmingham have been big fans of Joe Ward - they might pay over the odds 
Robinson has a lot of loan suitors 

Daj has almost every club in league one enquiring it seems (loan)

Fornah - best for all parties if he goes 

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Looks exactly like Devante Cole - no idea why that wouldn’t be all over Twitter if he was at the game, though 

Yeah its an odd one! And why sit in the away end at all? Specially if u havent signed 🤷🏻‍♂️

He must have been sat a few rows in front of me if he was there all game but didnt notice him until walking out at the end and he was stood at the front having a photo then someone else asked! I carried on walking out and waited in concourse and he walked out pretty sharpish! Maybe people didnt realise until late and when they did he got out! Or he just popped in to family at the end 🤷🏻‍♂️ All very odd tho!

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

It is 100% not Devante Cole and it is 100% not Camacho. You only have to look at pictures of Cole and Camacho to know its neither of them.

Bloke looks more like Scott McKenna then either of them two.

Suspicious Futurama GIF

38 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Nothing concrete yet 

There has been a lot going on this week, I try not to post until things are a bit further down the line. 

There has probably been 40 players in Moor Farm etc over the past couple of months 

Often times you tend to see some of the ones that came in early doors, with high wage demands etc, change what they're looking for as the season approaches. Additionally Prem Loans are likely to be the week before Blackburn / the following week - with the transfer window open until 30/08/24 (still ridiculous for me).  

Club will likely be pushing for CB's too - feel light and Rooney looks like he has a knock again - don't know timescales but it doesn't sound like weeks. 

It wouldn't surprise me to see a couple of outs before Blackburn - don't expect to see 'core players' leave unless stupid offers come in  

Birmingham have been big fans of Joe Ward - they might pay over the odds 
Robinson has a lot of loan suitors 

Daj has almost every club in league one enquiring it seems (loan)

Fornah - best for all parties if he goes 

Definitely have to get Robinson and Dajaune out on loan. 

Wards a weird one it would be great business to get a good fee for him but then we have to replace him.

Fornah should definitely go for himself 

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Definitely have to get Robinson and Dajaune out on loan. 

Wards a weird one it would be great business to get a good fee for him but then we have to replace him.

Fornah should definitely go for himself 

I think if we had a poacher at CF, Ward would create a hatful of goals. His delivery from wide areas is great.

29 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I think if we had a poacher at CF, Ward would create a hatful of goals. His delivery from wide areas is great.

When we had an attacking free kick near the goal and our two options were NML or Elder, it was pretty depressing that we don't have a half decent set piece taker in the team.

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

When we had an attacking free kick near the goal and our two options were NML or Elder, it was pretty depressing that we don't have a half decent set piece taker in the team.

Osborn when fit can do this.

Obviously doesn’t really mean anything but Richie Barker in pre match said a player that wasn’t available has now became available to them, you’d suspect maybe a prem loan or from a club higher up who’s now sorted a replacement.

I saw a click-bait need article on FaceBook yesterday claiming that we were after Zian Flemming from Millwall. 

I've searched around and I can't refind the link. 

Probably nothing, definitely unreliable but I thought it was worth sharing 

3 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I saw a click-bait need article on FaceBook yesterday claiming that we were after Zian Flemming from Millwall. 

It’s really not.

It’s on the transfer forum😉

13 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

I think that was from an FB group called "Derby now then forever", which I have now blocked. The post was from a clickbait site based in Nigeria. I'd say 100% BS. I admin 3 Rams related FB pages and some regular contributors on Derby NTF were banned by us. Most as they were obviously scammers/spammers and their requests to join were refused. A couple did get accepted but got turfed when their first post was obvious spamming clickbait.

That whole page gets bombarded with obviously untrue posts. One a few weeks back claimed Jake Rooney had lost his parents and siblings in a house fire. There's some sick folk about.

Edited by MadAmster

44 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Obviously doesn’t really mean anything but Richie Barker in pre match said a player that wasn’t available has now became available to them, you’d suspect maybe a prem loan or from a club higher up who’s now sorted a replacement.

Heard that just now wonder who