Transfer rumours

21 minutes ago, rams_1233 said:

Who do you reckon it is?

Not sure. I thought maybe Leandro Lopes who’s played for a lot of teams in England who’s a free agent now, but it doesn’t look too much like him either. 

I’m no huge fan on Devante Cole but as we get deeper into the window I look at him as a useful player - but if we’re only bringing in one striker then I’m not sure he’s the guy. 

He would be more useful to us than Washington, for example, plus Cole has an excellent record being available for games so he’s usually available which we know is important. 

Seen some carp on Facebook about us getting a player from Millwall but I haven't heard anything and seems a wind up. 

6 hours ago, inter politics said:

Is that definitely Devante Cole?

That was who people were taking photos with and were calling rafael the other night! 

If it was devante cole loooooool to people calling him rafael 🙈!! Did also cross my mind that it was some random geeza in sunglasses, who was just taking the p@ss 😆

Edited by De22Ram

21 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The expensive free agent... Scott McKenna, Ollie Norwood, Shola Shoretire, Tyrese Campbell, Oli McBurnie, Divin Mumama? Any other strong contenders?

Did Aaron Connolly sign for anyone?

It is 100% not Devante Cole and it is 100% not Camacho. You only have to look at pictures of Cole and Camacho to know its neither of them.

Bloke looks more like Scott McKenna then either of them two.

Whoever that is will not be a player we are close to signing.

Can you imagine Warne in talks with Cole or Camacho all week, nothing done, nothing agreed and he goes "Why don't you go and sit in the away end with all our fans"

14 hours ago, De22Ram said:

Was at the game lastnight! There was a lad there getting photos with people! I dont really follow the transfer gossip until its done! Winger i heard people saying, rafael i think? Not sure if thats first or last name! Anyone know who it is? Looked young, might be a prospect for academy or something?

Think we could easily put a team out with 8 wide players . Get the ball to the corner flags and play for time .