Pre season

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Seriously, what is going on with Cashin?

So off it - again!

1-0 Barnsely. You could say Vickers should have done better but how is he getting a shot away there? Poor.

id drop him for foz. and i dont rate him.

cashin so slow. always caught out of position. we’ll get ripped to shreds this season down the left. i think hes bery overated

Cashin & NML having another poor preseason, took them a few league games last year to get upto scratch. They need to improve quickly for this season

Edited by DCFC1388

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Cashin & NML having another poor preseason, took then a few league games last year to get upto scratch. They need to improve quickly for this season

That will do 🤣

Just now, Mr Ramtastic said:

So they are going to work on all that in the last one and half friendlies? Impressive 

Do you think anything but a miraculous improvement is going to secure points in our early games? 

Don’t accuse me of being petulant I am not I am pointing out that the continued assertion that preseason doesn’t matter is looking increasingly ridiculous as the poor performances rack up. That’s without taking tonight into account as it stands

There is work to do, it can be done and it won’t be the end of the season if it takes longer than the first game or two of the league proper. They do work in training as well as in matches, despite the scoreline there have been promising signs in the first 30 mins. Oh and now it’s 1-1. 

No miracles are needed. Hard work, organisation and commitment are more likely to earn points in the early games than miracles. So no I don’t think we need miracles and your assertion that people having a different opinion to yours regarding pre-season are “ridiculous” is petulant.

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There is work to do, it can be done and it won’t be the end of the season if it takes longer than the first game or two of the league proper. They do work in training as well as in matches, despite the scoreline there have been promising signs in the first 30 mins. Oh and now it’s 1-1. 

No miracles are needed. Hard work, organisation and commitment are more likely to earn points in the early games than miracles. So no I don’t think we need miracles and your assertion that people having a different opinion to yours regarding pre-season are “ridiculous” is petulant.

Who scored 😊