Pre season

36 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Team for Shrewsbury ...

Great Osborn and Ward start! Collins and Yates together. Alas no Daj. Barker says Bradley has a tight hamstring. 

Any word on Daj, still injured?

21 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Not a fan of the lineup graphics this season if this is how it's going to be. Starting XI is tilted to the side and subs are so small you can't read it properly

13 minutes ago, DCFC1976 said:

Annoying me too! 

Yeah they're terrible aren't they? And if you click on it to try and enlarge the thing to be able to read it, it takes you to the website with no team news. People are saying this on the Twitter thread. I'd encourage more to, as the more who do say something, the more likely it is to be changed. 

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Any word on Daj, still injured?

Not in that interview, which was from a few hours ago. Barker said "no injuries from Chesterfield" but then correct himself to say "that's not true, Sonny had a tight hamstring which is why we took him off at half-time, but he'll probably be OK in a couple of days". But no Brown mention, or any of the others. 

He did talk about signings and say all the management teams have different contacts, and they're getting calls all the time from players they know at different clubs, to say "so and so has just become available". IIRC he said there was a call about a player this morning, and everyone got together to discuss him. Of course no clues. 

There was a slight nod to Zetterström saying pre-seadon's not what it used to be, and having to wait for players involved in important competitions. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Yeah they're terrible aren't they? And if you click on it to try and enlarge the thing to be able to read it, it takes you to the website with no team news. People are saying this on the Twitter thread. I'd encourage more to, as the more who do say something, the more likely it is to be changed. 

@Owen87ITK  any chance of reverting back to old line up graphic? A lot of people are not keen and its hard to read 

Just now, Rampant said:

And put some bloody socks on too

xx

First thing my Wife said, the one on the left has got no socks on and wasn’t the other one in Sparks ? This town ain’t big enough for the both of them😁

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

It looks like 3-4-1-2 for those interested.

Vickers

Nelson Forsyth Cashin

Ward Osborn Ozoh CBT

Barks

Yates Collins

That's what they just said on Radio Derby. Seems a strange role for Barks. And is CBT really a wingback? But I guess experimentation is what preseason is for. 

On 24/07/2024 at 17:23, Andicis said:

Kenzo and Jackson were certainly the stand outs, a few bits of nice play from both of them. Can see why Warne would like a pacey centre half, Cashin looked a bit cumbersome today (probably tired from hard training sessions). 

First half had some decent moments, second half was a bit stop start at times. Good opponent, chesterfield looked good and tried hard which gave us an excellent opponent for highlighting a few of our weak spots. 

Decent evening at a nice ground, not concerned in the slightest by the result.

Liking what I am seeing of Ozoh already..👍