Can someone please explain

I woke up to the news on the radio this Morning that Kate the future Queen has had a photo withdrawn from publication, Ah I thought those nasty Russians have doctored a picture and superimposed her head on a nude model.

Nope, It's to do with a chin, A sleeve, A jumper, A hand, A zip and a skirt, WTF is that all about 

https://news.sky.com/story/princess-of-wales-what-led-to-palace-admission-over-manipulated-photo-of-kate-13092481

Edited by Ram-Alf

14 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

I woke up to the news on the radio this Morning that Kate the future Queen has had a photo withdrawn from publication, Ah I thought those nasty Russians have doctored a picture and superimposed her head on a nude model.

Nope, It's to do with a chin, A sleeve, A jumper, A hand, A zip and a skirt, WTF is that all about 

https://news.sky.com/story/princess-of-wales-what-led-to-palace-admission-over-manipulated-photo-of-kate-13092481

Who Knows Whatever GIF by Paul McCartney

10 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

It's probably the principle that if those things have been photoshopped then maybe the whole photo has been photoshopped, which then ties in with the conspiracy theories no doubt circulating widely on twittergram that she's actually dead/an alien/never going to walk again following her operation/been abducted by Meegan and Hal (fill in your own favourite theory here)

The fact that no photo used by any of the media at any time hasn't been manipulated in some way, whether that's simply cropped to size or more sinister, seems to have passed everyone by. Whether it's actually of any importance probably depends on whether you think the Royal Family and their health issues are important.  Some do, some don't.

It does say two things of interest - that whoever did the photoshopping isn't very good at it and needs some training and, secondly, that our media are now so paranoid (perhaps with good reason) about being manipulated that they check and are worried about even the most innocent of photos, even allowing for the fact that most of them, including the BBC, published it before they checked it. 

18 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Be thankful for small mercies, at least it keeps '30p Lee' and 'Poundshop Farage' out of the headlines.

I think you spoke too soon. 30p Lee has been wall-to-wall on the radio.

Air-to-air then I guess.

11 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I think you spoke too soon. 30p Lee has been wall-to-wall on the radio.

Air-to-air then I guess.

Just seen the video at the start of his presser, flag exit stage left, fcuking hilarious. 😂😂😂

Edited by Grumpy Git

It just reinforces what we already know really. 

Don't believe a word of what our main news outlets tell us.

At best its just a bad photoshop to try and make us think all is well with Kate when clearly its not. At worst its to take our attention from some other, far more important stuff thats going on that will really impact us.

Twitters solved it......

she had an affair with tom kingston. he committed suicide on the same day kate middleton disappeared. she had a 'stomach operation' (abortion) because she was pregnant with tom's child.

1:44 PM · Mar 11, 2024

·

Views

11 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Twitters solved it......

she had an affair with tom kingston. he committed suicide on the same day kate middleton disappeared. she had a 'stomach operation' (abortion) because she was pregnant with tom's child.

·

Views

You see I didn't care AT ALL - but now you've added proper intrigue!

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Twitters solved it......

·

Views

I think whoever wrote that should buy a calendar.

2 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

It's amazing what they can say openly in countries where gagging orders don't apply..

Then again, it's the same country where you can use your Mum's legally-held hand-gun to murder 20 children and 6 adults and prominent broadcasters will swear on their nest-eggs that it didn't happen.......