New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

On 16/05/2024 at 14:08, eddielewis said:

Same template but the showcase Puma teams like Man City, AC Milan, Dortmund will have individualised GK colours image.thumb.png.cd37ab04b53c9c9dbb038743b64f08e9.png

These type of photoshoots are ridiculous. What exactly is the model using a phone from the 90's supposed to convey here, other than he's probably a prat? As for the second photo, nobody sits on stoops in Manchester because it's either a)raining or b)there's already a homeless person there.

8 minutes ago, Anon said:

These type of photoshoots are ridiculous. What exactly is the model using a phone from the 90's supposed to convey here, other than he's probably a prat? As for the second photo, nobody sits on stoops in Manchester because it's either a)raining or b)there's already a homeless person there.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

You tell 'em!!! 🤣

On 16/05/2024 at 14:08, eddielewis said:

Same template but the showcase Puma teams like Man City, AC Milan, Dortmund will have individualised GK colours image.thumb.png.cd37ab04b53c9c9dbb038743b64f08e9.png

That's just nasty. Looks like all the colours have run in the wash after the kit guys stuff all three kits in together on a hot cycle.

On 17/05/2024 at 15:06, SECornerRAM said:

not seen it no 

Away kit yellow 

Third kit is a Pistachio / Mint green type colour (Whatever quirky name they decide to give it at Puma HQ) 

Hope it won't be like the Peterborough away kit in 2022/23. I remember it being hard to distinguish between our white shirts and theres

1 hour ago, AshfieldRam said:

I was hoping for Bespoke but it’s looking unlikely.

Oldham have the exact same Template as Man City. 

I imagine ours will be a white and black version to the City one with some form of detailing on the collar and sleeves 

IMG_6280.jpeg

IMG_6281.jpeg

I think most shirts Puma produce for next season will follow this template, but with extra detail added for different teams. Chesterfield have the same template, with the collar and sleeves, but have some darker blue pinstripes with CFC on their kit for next season. 

On 17/05/2024 at 20:41, dcfcal said:

Here’s some concept designs I’ve put together. All influenced by the We Are Derby colours that were introduced by the club last year. Have at them ✌️🐏

DCFC2425Home_240430.jpeg

DCFC2425Away_240502.jpeg

DCFC2425Third_240515.jpeg

Like all of them... quite 'Spurs-y'..

1 hour ago, eddielewis said:

image.png.4fde3ec2706652d81b9dbc9cf1bfee38.png

Peterborough away kit looks really neat especially with the retro badge. Our home should be released I guess maybe the end of next week?

A normal crew neck collar away from being a great shirt.

I love the simplicity at times, this so close to nailing it.

5 hours ago, eddielewis said:

image.png.4fde3ec2706652d81b9dbc9cf1bfee38.png

Peterborough away kit looks really neat especially with the retro badge. Our home should be released I guess maybe the end of next week?

It would be nice and simple, stylish even. But at whatever price it ends up being, it’s going to be devilishly expensive for what it is and the amount of thought that went into it, the lack of difficulty in making and - if all from a template- the significant savings Puma will make from economies of scale. Still, you young ‘uns enjoy! I’m too old to be sporting one of these anyway I reckon. 

On 03/06/2024 at 10:46, AshfieldRam said:

I was hoping for Bespoke but it’s looking unlikely.

Oldham have the exact same Template as Man City. 

I imagine ours will be a white and black version to the City one with some form of detailing on the collar and sleeves 

IMG_6280.jpeg

IMG_6281.jpeg

I noticed that the Man City one has "0161" on the sleeves. A good question to pass the time, what would the equivalent be for us (other than 01332)? Some form of train/plane detail?

4 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

I noticed that the Man City one has "0161" on the sleeves. A good question to pass the time, what would the equivalent be for us (other than 01332)? Some form of train/plane detail?

Oh, don't worry about that, they're just struggling to remember how many EPL charges they are going to wriggle out of so they thought they'd add a running total to their kit. Apparently it's not permanent marker or anything. Each new city shirt for next year will come with a white pub blackboard marker so fans can update it themselves.

On 06/06/2024 at 10:04, thederbyram said:

Rams on the collar instead 👍🏼

On 06/06/2024 at 09:49, 8Leeds said:

I’m some what obsessed with FM24, that much so that I even use an app to redesign my shirts each season.

I came up with these using kitbasher.

image.png.5bd46c22737528a0cd84832768c586a4.png
image.png.f2cdc6d5eeb20a3508e1166e06edfc8a.png

image.png.13b6cbfdda51f2286a901bbf0b2cb3cf.png

These are brilliant  I would buy a shirt for the first time since I was 6 !!! I’m now nearly 60 😀