New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

Looks like it’s black shorts with a white swoop on like a number of the Puma kits on show at the euros, assuming that’s what is on display in the above image on the right.

I know it’s a slow news moment when I’m busy analysing a tiny bit of an image to confirm the very likely outcome that the kit will have black shorts 🤣 

7 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

A white with black version of the Swiss kit would do nicely

Agreed, that or the Austria away shirt template would do nicely.

From the tiny images released so far it looks like a bit of Black detailing on the bottom edges of the shirt (where the light blue(?) bit is on the Swiss shirt) and black shorts with a white line across the backside.

99AD8B8F-5FF9-4828-8AB5-DF430D47A59D.jpeg

2B9E33A0-4AA8-437F-9DEE-405FD04E52F6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

From the tiny images released so far it looks like a bit of Black detailing on the bottom edges of the shirt (where the light blue(?) bit is on the Swiss shirt) and black shorts with a white line across the backside.

I wonder if the colour on the back of the bottom kit is the colour of our 3rd kit. It is meant to be mint green

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I quite like this to be fair.

Rotherham’s new shirt has the same design we have on our shorts. Is anyone able to photoshop their new shirt with the black arms and white body. I bet that’s pretty much what ours will be 

Edited by jimbobram

Tiny bit more detail on show, the big blinkin’ teases. Looks to be the sleeve with a puma logo on the shoulder and some black cuffs…. I know this makes me very sad, but it’s a slow day at work and a slow week Derby wise.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Tiny bit more detail on show, the big blinkin’ teases. Looks to be the sleeve with a puma logo on the shoulder and some black cuffs…. I know this makes me very sad, but it’s a slow day at work and a slow week Derby wise.

Weight loss surgery? Is that going to be the new marketing arena after betting companies! 😄

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Weight loss surgery? Is that going to be the new marketing arena after betting companies! 😄

Is a bit of an odd one isn’t it? I thought last night after admiring the Swiss and Austrian kits that ours will get plastered in sponsor and EFL logos which will potentially take the shine off a little.