24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

Very cool concept to launch a kit. If I had kids of age to care about DCFC it'd be a fun thing to go out and do on a Sunday. I really like this.

However, I can't be bothered to leave my house on a Sunday and my kid is too young to care

If someone here goes and does the legwork be a dear and post them so we can all share in the fruits of your effort.

Cheers

Pleased that those wanting our original colours in a kit are getting their itches scratched.

I’m just hoping we don’t see chocolate brown on a Derby kit again for another 140 years.

2 chances gone, 1 last chance now to get my £60 for a shirt this year.

Just now, Day said:

I don’t say this lightly.

That right there, is the worst kit we’ve had in the 42 years I’ve been on this planet.

It’s not good, but not quite that bad. I still wake up in cold sweats over nightmares of Conor Sammon in the Thunderbird outfit. 

6 minutes ago, Simon Bradley said:

Wat is that its horrible

Yeah, I very very rarely think our kits are too bad but that?!? Maybe it'll be better in the flesh but right now it looks like it's been run over by a small vehicle.

18 minutes ago, Day said:

Pleased that those wanting our original colours in a kit are getting their itches scratched.

I’m just hoping we don’t see chocolate brown on a Derby kit again for another 140 years.

2 chances gone, 1 last chance now to get my £60 for a shirt this year.

You will love the third

1 minute ago, Srg said:

It’s not good, but not quite that bad. I still wake up in cold sweats over nightmares of Conor Sammon in the Thunderbird outfit. 

Not only would I welcome that kit back, but Sammon back to lead the line than see us play in that shirt.

The shorts and socks look aright, but that’s it.