Ball is in our court

54 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

After watching Derby for 55 years I never take any game for granted 😂.

Whilst they might be about to see an upturn in form, and it would be hard not, it’s still a fact that they haven’t won a game since October.

Remember that Cheltenham hadn't scored all season until they played us. Also, Charlton will have the new manager bounce and new signings may be settling in.

I don't think that any team can be taken for granted for the remainder of the season.

Long way to go yet but if we play like we did tonight, especially second half it’ll take a very good team to beat us. Mind you the number of gift goals we’re giving away, yet another tonight, you never know. Going right down to the wire this I think. 🙂

Never liked Cambridge since they beat us 3-0 in 1980 (We'll be back in 81 T shirts etc).  I'm glad we trashed the place , let the cows out from the field next to the car park and generally behaved like complete bamfords.

Also loads of spies and pisspoor politicians went to Cambridge. And its in the middle of nowhere and full of nonces (probably).

Boo.

5 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Never liked Cambridge since they beat us 3-0 in 1980 (We'll be back in 81 T shirts etc).  I'm glad we trashed the place , let the cows out from the field next to the car park and generally behaved like complete bamfords.

Also loads of spies and pisspoor politicians went to Cambridge. And its in the middle of nowhere and full of nonces (probably).

Boo.

#s**** night!
T'was the night of a quiet drink down the road after the game... whilst the locals literally overturned our minibus, let down all 4 tyres, and smashed a side window.  Finally got away about 1am, through thick fog... and guess who got the cold/draughty seat by the missing window! 🙄

They were Bamfords before even Bamford was born!

*For avoidance of doubt, I didn't upright the mini bus on my own.  I did need help, which may surprise some on here.  👀 💪

Take the Cambridge match out of the run in and it’s a match you’d expect Bolton to win every day of the week. 

Could be a completely different picture for better or worse this time next week.

Edited by TomTom92

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

Take the Cambridge match out of the run in and it’s a match you’d expect Bolton to win every day of the week. 

Could be a completely different picture for better or worse this time next week.

Think they have Blackpool and Wigan next two games, both away. Not straightforward by any stretch. Lose one and that's their games in hand done and dusted as we've a relative +3 GD. Our fate is in our own hands and frankly, I'd be much more worried about Pompey who are over their wobble. They're the ones to beat IMO.

54 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Think they have Blackpool and Wigan next two games, both away. Not straightforward by any stretch. Lose one and that's their games in hand done and dusted as we've a relative +3 GD. Our fate is in our own hands and frankly, I'd be much more worried about Pompey who are over their wobble. They're the ones to beat IMO.

Yes Portsmouth need to be dragged back in to the fight sooner rather than later. 

Also think Barnsley are sneaking up on the rails which puts added emphasis on Saturday.