Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

We missed out on another player but I am still AI in people eye's on here I told you we are a joke off a club who and when are we going to bring in players everyone on x is hoping tomorrow at 9 AM we will see a new player don't get your hopes up it just Louis Sibley resigned oh wow I jumping and down woooooooo not we don't have the pulling power like we did years ago

25 minutes ago, WarCatDCFC said:

We missed out on another player but I am still AI in people eye's on here I told you we are a joke off a club who and when are we going to bring in players everyone on x is hoping tomorrow at 9 AM we will see a new player don't get your hopes up it just Louis Sibley resigned oh wow I jumping and down woooooooo not we don't have the pulling power like we did years ago

Are you on some sort of medication ?

38 minutes ago, WarCatDCFC said:

OK. Who do you want us to sign or think we should sign. List the players here.

Why are we a joke of a club? Please expand on this for debate.

Define "years ago" for pulling power. What key dates? The mel Morris era?

People will take you seriously as a poster if you don't just post hyperbolic drivel like the above.

Regards

Chatgpt

57 minutes ago, WarCatDCFC said:

Do you believe that Murphy would be the player that propelled us to promotion? Or do you just crave new players for the sake of it?

As @KBBsays, rather than just coming across as spoilt and hysterical, please enlighten us as to what you think we should do, bearing in mind we have to work within the budgets we have.

1 hour ago, WarCatDCFC said:

Chill Relax GIF

I do have some sympathy for those who are getting frustrated at apparent lack of movement, there is a part of me that would have liked announcements aplenty within a week of the final whistle. But that isnt the way it works.

There is also the rather rash notion that we either spend 10m on one player or we are skint and our assets are about to get stripped, I see that as a legacy of our recent past as I seem to remember us going from to the other in about a year or so.

The club have kept their cards close to their chest, so we dont know for certain how seriously we are pursuing these linked names. And it's only natural for some to opine that a certain player would be a good fit, and then get frustrated if they sign for another team (even if Derbys interest may have been 'tentative' at best)

With a smaller squad I can also see the desperation to get some bodies through the door sooner rather than later.

Let's continue to speculate, but for now trust the process.

Derby may not need to ... ahem ... go ugly early, with choosing who they take home.

A poster to add to my ignore list I reckon.

What you on about, we are massive, we won the FA Cup in 1946 and 2 league titles in the 1970s.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

2 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

2 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

hey siri GIF by Product Hunt

“Siri translate to English please”

12 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Ben Osborn having a medical tomorrow might be announced tomorrow night if not Friday.

Warne contacted him daily whilst him and my mate were holidaying in the Algarve.

expect a 2 year deal.

Ebou highly likely to and Iverson to follow.

I hope the infos not from your same mate that said we’ve signed Jamaal Lowe on a Free and Ben Godfrey on Loan simmo?