Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You jest about the players having 2 legs, but with our track record of signings, with the likes of Embleton, John Jules and Elder, knowing the players have 2 legs kinda narrows it down a bit.

My source is Ceasium-137 about the 2 legs thing.

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I used to get info off someone who knew someone close to Sam Rush, he wasn't bothered if I told anyone. So I would share.

It didn't bother me what people think as such, it just sums up how impatient people are now. People want signings now and want to know about everything before it happens. I miss the suprise element.

I remember getting told we were signing a midfielder from Real Madrid. I didn't share it on here cos I thought I'd get pelters and didn't see how it was possible. A few days later we signed Mascarell.

But now with the info coming from my friend who knows someone else, it would basically be my friend who gets into trouble. Also the person is clearly at Moor Farm or working in the media team so I wouldn't want to get that person in trouble either.

I think some people are desperate to be ITK. Like we'll get linked with players and they'll elaborate on it and make it sound like they know more.

Some of the stuff you see people say on here, basically say what out shopping list is and the only way they know that is if they work on the recruitment team or they are Paul Warne 🤣

Every now & then I get some information passed to me too from an old work colleague, I know exactly who he got it off & in turn who they got it off from within the club, its been pretty spot on information in the past with regards to signings & the kits....I have always asked if they're happy for it to be shared on the forum which they have been, probably because its information passed on through a few people by the time it reaches me. Last season for example I got told Bradley & Washington was done & due to be announced soon as Bradley had been at Clowes HQ.....it was announced that night & the interview clearly showed him at Clowes HQ. As to whether or not anyone on here believes me when I do put information on, I couldnt care less lol🤣

Unfortunately I havent heard too much off my mate recently - I will have to reach out & see if he has any news!

Edited by DCFC1388

54 minutes ago, WarCatDCFC said:

I been told we are now in talks with 3 Birmingham players and one is a loan but I am ai so what do I know about derby hey

Maybe you could ask yourself ?

Derby County Football Club, commonly known as Derby County or simply Derby, is an English professional football club based in Derby, Derbyshire. Here are some key points about the club:

History

•    Founded: 1884
    •    Nickname: The Rams
    •    Stadium: Pride Park Stadium (capacity: around 33,597)
    •    Notable Achievements:
    •    League Titles: Two First Division titles (1971–72, 1974–75)
    •    FA Cup: One FA Cup win (1945–46)
    •    European Competitions: Reached the semi-finals of the European Cup in 1972–73

3 hours ago, WarCatDCFC said:

I been told we are now in talks with 3 Birmingham players and one is a loan but I am ai so what do I know about derby hey

I had a chat with ChatGPT

Here are some transfer speculations for Derby County Football Club:

John Smith (Striker) from Bristol City: With a notable goal-scoring record in the Championship, Smith is reportedly on Derby County's radar to bolster their attacking options.

Liam Thompson (Midfielder) from Aston Villa: The young midfielder is said to be seeking more first-team opportunities, and a loan move to Derby County could provide the perfect platform for his development.

Miguel Santos (Defender) from Sporting Lisbon: Derby County are rumored to be interested in the experienced Portuguese defender to strengthen their backline and bring in some European flair.

Oliver Davies (Goalkeeper) from Swansea City: With Derby looking to enhance their squad depth, Davies, known for his shot-stopping abilities, might be a potential target for a summer move.

Fabio Conti (Left-back) from Torino: The Italian defender has been linked with a move to England, and Derby County could be his destination to add some defensive solidity and experience.

Samuel Ekong (Winger) from Blackpool: Ekong, with his pace and creativity on the wings, is rumored to be on Derby’s wishlist to inject some dynamism into their attacking play.

Tommy Johnston (Central Midfielder) from Brentford: Johnston's versatility and work rate make him an attractive option for Derby, who are looking to strengthen their midfield.

Ahmed Hossam (Striker) from Zamalek: The prolific Egyptian forward has caught the eye of Derby’s scouts, and a move could be on the cards to bring his goal-scoring prowess to Pride Park.

Javier Martinez (Central Defender) from Real Betis: The Spanish defender could be a key signing for Derby, providing experience and leadership to their defensive unit.

Charlie Wilson (Right-back) from Norwich City: Derby County are reportedly interested in the young full-back, known for his defensive capabilities and potential for growth.

These speculations are purely hypothetical and intended for entertainment purposes.

13 minutes ago, ck- said:

I had a chat with ChatGPT

Here are some transfer speculations for Derby County Football Club:

John Smith (Striker) from Bristol City: With a notable goal-scoring record in the Championship, Smith is reportedly on Derby County's radar to bolster their attacking options.

Liam Thompson (Midfielder) from Aston Villa: The young midfielder is said to be seeking more first-team opportunities, and a loan move to Derby County could provide the perfect platform for his development.

Miguel Santos (Defender) from Sporting Lisbon: Derby County are rumored to be interested in the experienced Portuguese defender to strengthen their backline and bring in some European flair.

Oliver Davies (Goalkeeper) from Swansea City: With Derby looking to enhance their squad depth, Davies, known for his shot-stopping abilities, might be a potential target for a summer move.

Fabio Conti (Left-back) from Torino: The Italian defender has been linked with a move to England, and Derby County could be his destination to add some defensive solidity and experience.

Samuel Ekong (Winger) from Blackpool: Ekong, with his pace and creativity on the wings, is rumored to be on Derby’s wishlist to inject some dynamism into their attacking play.

Tommy Johnston (Central Midfielder) from Brentford: Johnston's versatility and work rate make him an attractive option for Derby, who are looking to strengthen their midfield.

Ahmed Hossam (Striker) from Zamalek: The prolific Egyptian forward has caught the eye of Derby’s scouts, and a move could be on the cards to bring his goal-scoring prowess to Pride Park.

Javier Martinez (Central Defender) from Real Betis: The Spanish defender could be a key signing for Derby, providing experience and leadership to their defensive unit.

Charlie Wilson (Right-back) from Norwich City: Derby County are reportedly interested in the young full-back, known for his defensive capabilities and potential for growth.

These speculations are purely hypothetical and intended for entertainment purposes.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

3 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Tell you what, if Timi Max Elsnik wants to come back and play in England give him whatever he wants. Seems to have developed into an all action midfielder and is coming into his prime years with only a year left on his contract.

I did wonder if that was the same guy! I always thought he looked alright.

How confident are we that the new kit will be announced with a new signing?

Considering the number of signings we need this summer, I cant believe we don't already have one signed sealed delivered. Think various people on here have said that at least one is already done. Which leads me to think they are waiting for a reason/event to announce them. New signing holding the new kit would be good from a marketing perspective..?

Anyone with any connections confirm or deny without giving anything away as to who?