Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Seen Omari Forson released by Man Utd, 19 y/o winger. Would certainly be looking at that.

I thought he’d turned down a contract ? Probably end up at Palace if they lose one of their star players, Eze or Olisie ( spelling Sh1t but you get the idea)

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Very generous by saying he's played in the Championship last season with just 137 mins played. He was barely a squad played in L1 either.

With Fornah, Thompson as our CM squad players, and DRobinson as backup, we don't need players to make up the numbers.

The last time he scored more than 3 league goals in a season? 19/20... in L1. Only 6 goals in 65 Championship appearances suggests he isn't at the standard we need.

We already have DBrown, Washington and potentially Collins as CF squad options. We need to sign starters.

Good chance Fornah leaves after moving agencies and lack of game time. Could also see Robinson go out on loan which would benefit all parties. 

12 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Good chance Fornah leaves after moving agencies and lack of game time. Could also see Robinson go out on loan which would benefit all parties. 

Not sure what the point is in getting rid of those players just to sign an older one who won't improve and also won't play.

44 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I thought he’d turned down a contract ? Probably end up at Palace if they lose one of their star players, Eze or Olisie ( spelling Sh1t but you get the idea)

They are doing something right at Palace . Those 2 would cost you £150 million . Both players spent time at Reading , who must be kicking themselves .And they would make a wacking profit on the lad they got from Blackburn . We just need to unearth one Gem . 

Arsenal have a 22-year-old international goalie called Karl Hein out-of-contract - he's Estonian 👀
Apparently offered a new deal but has said previously he needs game time.

Brandon Williams has been released by Man Utd - he recently got a driving ban for accruing 30 points so could be a bit of a twonk but he's previously done pretty well on loan at Norwich, and this season at Ipswich, although he was injured/ill after December. 23, left-back.

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

Be surprised if that was United getting rid as he’s made a few apps this season under Ten Hag and seems highly rated. Presume it’s the player wanting out of that s*** show 

Will Vaulks contract talks with Wednesday have stagnated. He was their player of the season last year and has previous with Warne. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we were throwing a few spanner’s in the works to see if we can persuade him to sign for us. He suits the system, is well known to the manager and is a proven at Championship level. If we can pick up Vaulks and Bernard on frees from Wednesday that would be lovely start to the window. 

I’ve heard the first three are almost done.

Ebou - fee 
Bobby Clark - season long loan

Iverson - Leicester- free 

I’ve heard we’ve spoken to a couple of defenders , two strikers , four CMs and two goalkeepers.

Sibley to re sign 

Collins - still undecided  May impact our decision to keep or loan out Brown 

As for one’s up for sale or have interest in 

Barks 

fornah 

bradley 

14 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Ebou - fee 

I’ve heard we’ve spoken to a couple of defenders , two strikers , four CMs and two goalkeepers.

Sibley to re sign 

Barks 

fornah 

bradley 

I would be very happy with that for starters!

18 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Ebou - fee 

Sibley to re sign 

Barks 

fornah 

bradley 

Bobby Clark looked really good when played last season! Be very happy with that 

Ebou obviously be a great signing! Iverson for free seems decent too.

Barks, Fornah and Bradley all have a place but equally are replaceable.

19 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

Ebou - fee 

Sibley to re sign 

Barks 

fornah 

bradley 

Cheers Simmo. Good news about Adams . If we could get Vaulks , we would have a battle hardened midfield.