Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

7 minutes ago, MickD said:

Jamie Vardy on loan.  Scored 20 in Championship this season

In the 1% chance Vardy wanted to play another year and that was away from Leicester I’d imagine we would be the front runners. Can’t imagine he’d move his whole life away for the sake of a year. Cant see it happening though.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Best get it seen to then, cos it’s clearly broken 😂

Well, you can prove anything with facts! 

Yeah, they won the Conference in 12/13, the season after he left. (He is still playing, and just got promoted from the National League with Chesterfield.)

1 minute ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Well, you can prove anything with facts! 

Yeah, they won the Conference in 12/13, the season after he left. (He is still playing, and just got promoted from the National League with Chesterfield.)

I know, he was in the stags academy at the same time as my son in laws brother, he told us he was getting £4,000 a week at Derby which sounded excessive at the time, but hearing about some of the contracts handed out since, who knows.

34 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Josh Flint is leaving Volendam on a free. 23 year old central defender, could he be the one we watched?

Could be a good shout, hard to know how he’d do in the championship. On a free he’d certainly be worth a shot.

13 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Not at all, could be useless for all I know.

Hey, at least you admit it… more than some we get 🤣

50 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I know, he was in the stags academy at the same time as my son in laws brother, he told us he was getting £4,000 a week at Derby which sounded excessive at the time, but hearing about some of the contracts handed out since, who knows.

Jesus! He was only...21? £208,000 p/a sounds good to me.

Kaide Gordon back on loan? Surely we’re attractive to the player and the club for a loan unless they think they can get a substantial loan fee elsewhere. 
Mind you, he is perpetually injured 

31 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Perhaps Whittaker would like to come home too

Well, that’s one team to finish below us . Wazza left us to spend more time with Coleeeeen  ( so we were told). His biggest success as a manager was staying up on the last day . Thanks to Marlon Pack . Last throw of the dice now .