Derby v Cheltenham Town - Match Day Thread

Just now, oodledoodle said:

Disagree. The team we have are much much better than this. Pretty much every other team in league one would trade their squad for ours.

Yeah but to get out of this league you need complete balance. You need of bit of everything, but we don't have it. Even with a full team we are still lacking vital players. A solid CDM, an out and out creative AM and a clinical striker. 

Garbage.

Just now, LN747 said:

Could other managers improve us or make our performances more interesting?🤔 

The amount of games we have 0 shots is just bizarre- just shoot , you might get a deflection or lucky bounce , struth 

Problem is and I think the real issue, is that Paul works the players so hard in training that by the 2nd half of the season they completely shagged out.

So as much as I'd love Neil Warnock to come in and save us, I think the damage is done.

Just now, LN747 said:

The amount of games we have 0 shots is just bizarre- just shoot , you might get a deflection or lucky bounce , struth 

Of course they could. We are far less than the sum of our parts. Nothing will change until the manager changes.

8 hours ago, CapeTownRams said:

Seriously though, there’s no real tactical nous needed to outwit someone who only knows one way to play… 🤷

Unless the opposition loads 5 in midfield, it usually is enough to adjust the line to get the central midfield better involved.  It amazes me how often that need seems overlooked by managers.

2 minutes ago, LN747 said:

See, shoot you and you score