Richard Keogh

Poynton ram

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Here is the post.

As @jono said, I won't be wishing him well because he's diminished in my eyes, but won't be giving him abuse, either.

He made his choices and has to live with them.

‘Not only made me a better player but also a better person’ …

I don’t have the words. I will stick with. Nelson and Cashin thanks.

5 hours ago, angieram said:

Here is the post.

As @jono said, I won't be wishing him well because he's diminished in my eyes, but won't be giving him abuse, either.

He made his choices and has to live with them.

Yes Angie, that kind of sums it up for me too. We all make mistakes but admitting to them is something else and requires another level of integrity . I so love having a hero, it’s about ideals, inspiration and triumphs through good and bad., Keogh could have been one, but he isn’t. 

Going well against the grain here, but I'm still grateful for Keogh's service to the club and still overall hold him in higher regard than most.  Wish him a happy retirement. I still think the decision to sack him was a disgrace, and he came back from injury earlier than expected and found his way back to the Championship. Seems like this season was a bit too much though.

On 05/05/2024 at 08:08, Strider said:

Going well against the grain here, but I'm still grateful for Keogh's service to the club and still overall hold him in higher regard than most.  Wish him a happy retirement. I still think the decision to sack him was a disgrace, and he came back from injury earlier than expected and found his way back to the Championship. Seems like this season was a bit too much though.

His last 786 and 20 years were in my opinion