Joint second is very good

Curtains

It’s looking very tight at the top, with Bolton being a point behind us in 4th. 

As you said we must be doing something right, but I still think that this team can perform better than what we’ve seen which is promising.

Hopefully, we make the most of our next few games to build a bit of a gap.

With Portsmouth falling off the top 2 seems wide open imo.

Edited by Chesterfield_Ram

Just now, Chesterfield_Ram said:

It’s looking very tight at the top, with Bolton being a point behind us in 4th. 

As you said we must be doing something right, but I still think that this team can perform better than what we’ve seen which is promising.

With Portsmouth falling off the top 2 seems wide open imo.

Bolton's 2 games in hand will be huge. Bolton away at Posh last game of the season could prove tasty.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Bolton's 2 games in hand will be huge. Bolton away at Posh last game of the season could prove tasty.

I hadn’t noticed Bolton playing posh on the last day. For some reason I just can’t stand Peterborough and would love them to miss out on the last day of the season, ideally to us!

Bolton’s games in hand makes it even more important that we start to build a gap between us to put pressure on them. Points on the board is good and came in handy in the championship a few seasons back when Rotherham had something ridiculous like 4 games in hand on us.

4 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

I hadn’t noticed Bolton playing posh on the last day. For some reason I just can’t stand Peterborough and would love them to miss out on the last day of the season, ideally to us!

Bolton’s games in hand makes it even more important that we start to build a gap between us to put pressure on them. Points on the board is good and came in handy in the championship a few seasons back when Rotherham had something ridiculous like 4 games in hand on us.

Was that the season their manager couldn't bring himself to comment, when he heard we'd survived on the last day?  

He appeared to be holding in his inner disgust!  👀

13 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

It benefits us that Bolton and Posh are playing each other on the last day of the season. One or both of them will be dropping points 

It suited us that Barnsley were at home to Peterborough last season in the last game but Barnsley rested plenty and didn’t want us in the play offs and the rest is history 

3 minutes ago, MaltRam said:

You could make the same argument about getting bummed and heroin, but I shan't be trying them either.

Cheese? Gravy? With cod and chips?

Animal.

I see your point, but I don’t think heroin is comparable to cheese with gravy.

Never heard of poutine? It’s just a piece of fish thrown in.

45 minutes ago, David said:

I see your point, but I don’t think heroin is comparable to cheese with gravy.

Never heard of poutine? It’s just a piece of fish thrown in.

To be honest, I hadn't heard of it, no. Googled. Dubious. Adding the fish to it is not going in  the right direction either. Chips and gravy? OK. Cheesy chips, OK. Beyond that, I'm out. Tutting, and out.