Fleetwood Away Match Thread

sage

3 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Those wondering if Bird meant the assist - yes he did. As soon as he plays the flick he looks over his shoulder towards NML, and had therefore clearly seen the run through. A superb assist!

But he’s rubbish Dave! I’ve seen it said by many in several threads since the Posh game 

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Collins has been really good for the last few months. Those outspoken people who are quick to slate him never seem to give him the credit for the improved performances...

Yes he certainly improved. I had him down for 15 league goals at the start of the season and he should surpass that.

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

But he’s rubbish Dave! I’ve seen it said by many in several threads since the Posh game 

ffs give it a rest...I don't remember one comment saying he was rubbish !

13 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

He’s looked at it hasn’t he? Only criticism I’d level at him is a couple of “greedy” moments when a pass may have been a better option, BUT, he’s been good and earned the chance to take on them shots 

I thought he may have needed a rest to be honest, but he’s proved me wrong today with a seriously lively performance 

7 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Thought we've played really well in possession against a team who were up for impressing their new manager. Looking so much better than earier in season, our better quality is now obvious.

Saying that, some dodgy moments down our left when they've got in much too easily.

Probably adjusting to the formation, but problem seems to be between Cashin and Forsyth. Feels like we are playing with a RB, 2 CBs but a LWB. Not sure how much of this is by design or players not been where they are supposed to.

Forsyth has orders to be higher up which leaves Cashin moving too much to the left and away from where he is best 

33 minutes ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

0-1 

can we get another before HT

COYR

Indeed we could! Perfect timing. The Collins nearpost header and what remains unfathomable to me, but is the football fashion - no men on the posts at corners to stop soft goals. Why? (yes I know it's about playing offside quickly, but I still think it's daft.)

Fozzy swapped for Elder at HT. We need to keep it tighter at the back - they had two very good chances in the first half.