Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

8 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

But your post was it’s only ever NML that offers a threat, or words to that effect, right? My counter point is…not tonight it isn’t. 
He’s probably our best attacking player, not denying that, but as I’ve said many times before we’re definitely not the one man team some say we are, in my view anyway 

No i ment had enough of warne making it a mdl show, because of warne i miss having a midfield that run the show( it might be my way i came across i am awful at putting things into words sorry) 

7 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I hope Warne and Wards team-mates absolutely b****** him for that stupidity. Games can swing on such moments. We were looking more than comfortable before that. He's a diamond going forward but my he's a shocking defender on the evidence of the last 2 games. 

I actually hope they don’t. I don’t think he’ll need telling what a stupid decision he made there and being b********* by his manager and team mates is neither going to change what happened or help.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I thought we looked pretty slick for a good portion of that half and could easily have scored more if our decision making was better in the final third. 

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Thought we dominated the game after 10 mins. Some nice play at times, workmanlike at others. Under no pressure at all, until that stupid pen. 

Glad I’m not alone in that view.

Wilson on for Ward.

Just now, PrideParkhead said:

Never hated a manager more than Warne. A complete charlatan & he knows it, hence the jovial nonsense to deflect how he's turned us into a Sunday League team. Not stepping foot in PP again until he's booted down the road. 

I'm sure Pride Park will miss your cheerful support. 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I actually hope they don’t. I don’t think he’ll need telling what a stupid decision he made there and being b********* by his manager and team mates is neither going to change what happened or help.

Probably right. The correct thing has been done by hooking him. Make him work hard to regain his place.

2 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

No i ment had enough of warne making it a mdl show, because of warne i miss having a midfield that run the show( it might be my way i came across i am awful at putting things into words sorry) 

No I’m sorry, no need to apologise I just misunderstood what you meant.
I still think my counter point still stands though, I don’t think we are a one man team. NML is talented and carries a threat, he would in any side at this level, but others have scored and assisted goals too. 

3 minutes ago, PrideParkhead said:

Never hated a manager more than Warne. A complete charlatan & he knows it, hence the jovial nonsense to deflect how he's turned us into a Sunday League team. Not stepping foot in PP again until he's booted down the road. 

Get off your phone Ward, watch the game.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

No I’m sorry, no need to apologise I just misunderstood what you meant.
I still think my counter point still stands though, I don’t think we are a one man team. NML is talented and carries a threat, he would in any side at this level, but others have scored and assisted goals too. 

Totally agree, but is that because of warnes style of everything going through nml? I thought barks was having a greater game and hes the one to make way? 

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Just checked the history books (again) and can confirm this is the first ever flat atmosphere at a game just before Christmas. I expected everyone dressed as Santa and hammered on Eggnog.

Did you not get the memo ?  Rudolph got hammered with Santa on a boys night out .......the Eggnog didn't arrive !