Max Bird

Caerphilly Ram

Max bird isnt the issue. The reason he is getting made out to be an issue is because he and Cash are our most valuable assets and Cashin is indispensable. Therefore people are happy to let Bird go in order to give funds to sign players. 

10 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Max bird isnt the issue. The reason he is getting made out to be an issue is because he and Cash are our most valuable assets and Cashin is indispensable. Therefore people are happy to let Bird go in order to give funds to sign players. 

But we need him to get out of this Division and if he had a decent defensive mid next to him he would look even better.

1 hour ago, Premier ram said:

Can’t believe all this talk about Max, a lot of his work goes unnoticed he’s an integral part of this team, get him on a new contract and build a team around him

Yes. He doesn’t stand out that much in this league - oh yes he is more than capable - but the more the ball is on the ground, the brighter and more skilled the players around him are and he will stand out more. You watch bits of interplay in a match. NML, is on a wavelength as is Nyambe, Cash and at times good old Fozzy. The guys that don’t don’t play the obvious pass and can see a bit further ahead

Posted (edited)

The player signing for Hull that Rosenior was excited about is Fabio Carvalho from Liverpool, so hopefully they’re leaving Max alone. I know they play in different positions but he said they’re strong in midfield.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The player signing for Hull that Rosenior was excited about is Fabio Carvalho from Liverpool, so hopefully they’re leaving Max alone. I know they play in different positions but he said they’re strong in midfield.

Decent signing to be fair 

2 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Great signing at champ level that, fair play 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Apologies for the link with all the adverts, but it basically sounds like Max is waiting to see where we are at the end of the season before he decides what he's going to do next.

Fair enough. If we can't match his ambitions, then he goes with my blessing and thanks for the little that's worth. Stuck by us through thick and thin when other didn't. I honestly thought he be off after straight Knight left. That said, I'd hate to see him leave, so we really do need promotion this season, don't we?