B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

19 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

If anyone is sorting out a flag for him etc but finding the cost a bit dear, please let me know as Iโ€™d love to help out

ย 

I think you could count a lot of us in. Anything planned. ย Flange / charity etc ?

One only needs to see the number of stories, comments, of those who knew him, those who met him (however brief) and those who knew of him purely online (like myself) to know the personality and character of B4.

I always found an honesty, an unwavering passion in everything he posted. Sometimes unintentionally hilarious, but always from the heart. I have posted on and off here from very near the start of the forum and through all the dark and light his belief shone through. It was only during the admin days when that belief was shaken. It was Daniel's posts that really got to me, the desperation, the need for the club to survive.

A DcfcFans legend. The kind of support I am sure many of us wish we could give the team.ย 

My condolences to his family and friends.

We can and will catch Pompey!

ย 

I was a member of the original DET forum under a different name where B4 was a frequent poster. I stepped away, spending more of my time on other social media but when I came back to this forum a couple of years ago, it was a treat to see B4 among other familiar names still posting.

Absolutely heartbroken to hear of his passing. He was a constant ray of sunshine. Absolute condolences to his family.

Rest in peace, Daniel, and up the Rams.

Ashamed to say that Iโ€™ve only just seen this thread. Like everyone else Iโ€™m absolutely gutted by this awful news. Even in our darkest hours (and thereโ€™s been plenty of late) B4โ€™s been a constant ray of light that never failed to raise a smile. It was clear from every single post, without fail, that B4 absolutely loved the club, and in turn, who couldnโ€™t love someone like that.

I will miss his unwavering optimism. I will miss him. I really hope the club and fans can do something in B4โ€™s memory. God bless you Daniel.

I only read this sad news at lunchtime today.

I'm not a crier. ย I don't ever cry when there is some sad story on the news. ย I've never understood how anyone could cry at the death of a celebrity or a member of the royal family, people they've probably never met.

Yet for most of this afternoon I found myself blubbing my eyes out over the loss of b4. ย I've never met Daniel. ย Being an infrequent poster I've only read his messages on this forum.

B4 was the definition of a supporter. ย Towards the end of a season I'll find myself looking at the fixtures imagining an unexpected turn around of form, an amazing sequence of results that will project Derby into the playoffs or autos. ย Of course I'll never publicly express these dreams, we've mostly been conditioned as adults to have a cynical outlook. ย B4 believed though and was not afraid to say so.

I hope B4s family and friends can take some comfort from these messages. ย He will be missed.

Edited by DerbysLane

ย Rivalry and banter aside...So sorry to hear this. B4 was a true fan who wore his heart on his sleeve.

Sending our condolences to his family and all his friends and those that knew him on here too.

You're all in our thoughts during this sad time.

Rest in peace B4.

From ย the NFFC fans on the LTLF forum.ย 

ย 

ย