John Eustace

Big Trav

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. Not really if what some have said about Eustace playing dull football at Brum. I know little of his managerial skills, I was just have a laff. #COYR

Ha, just out of curiosity and not trying to catch you out or Google any kind of response to shut you down. 

Is there any clubs out there, forget league position, which you watch and think yeah, I'd be happy to watch that each week?

As I say, curious really, as I say I'm more results over style, I'm happy to sit through a Rowett season if it puts us in the Play Offs.

Being a neutral though when watching football and wanting to be entertained I would say Liverpool and Newcastle. Obviously they are on another level could never dream of expecting that from Derby where we are.

Away from those 2 I'm struggling to think of any game outside of the Premier League as a neutral which I've though they play some real nice entertaining football.

Doesn't have to be the wow factor, just yeah that's decent, could watch that?

20 minutes ago, David said:

Ha, just out of curiosity and not trying to catch you out or Google any kind of response to shut you down. 

Is there any clubs out there, forget league position, which you watch and think yeah, I'd be happy to watch that each week?

As I say, curious really, as I say I'm more results over style, I'm happy to sit through a Rowett season if it puts us in the Play Offs.

Being a neutral though when watching football and wanting to be entertained I would say Liverpool and Newcastle. Obviously they are on another level could never dream of expecting that from Derby where we are.

Away from those 2 I'm struggling to think of any game outside of the Premier League as a neutral which I've though they play some real nice entertaining football.

At the time I said that I'd didn't like Rowett's style but if it was successful then it'd be difficult to argue with it. It wasn't so stuff the Snake! 😄 

I enjoy individual players more than whole teams I think. I'll watch almost any football Sky put out. Although Scottish football is a struggle, though the Ranger/Celtic game is always fun to wince and 'tooth-suck' at some of the challenges. But in the Prem it's tricky to stick with one team, Arsenal perhaps at times, Liverpool too. Hate seeing Villa and Brighton but they play decent stuff.

I'm a big fan of Harry Kane atm and am enjoying watching bits of the German stuff. Salah, Saka, Haaland etc they all have their moments, but I can't commit to another team long term, only each game sort of.

I grew up watching Cloughie era football, excitement, skill, success. Spoilt me for League 1 init. Loved Mac1 and Mac2 even. Just want to see us play some football. Loved Birdy last night and hate the thought we'll lose him.

I always thought I'd chose winning over 'entertaining' football, but recently I've changed my mind!  Edit: nope it's a lie, winning is what its all about! 😄

Edited by RoyMac5

1 hour ago, David said:

Ipswich under McKenna

3 hours ago, David said:

Hull under that young chap, what’s his name, Leroy or something like that 😉

Brummies are livid that Eustace was unexpectedly replaced by Rooney when in the top six. Then 3 rotten defeats.

Now many on here are predicting a change of Rams manager when we are seventh with a game in hand and two points off the playoffs! Two rotten weekend and two magic midweek games in last four!

Suddenly we get a topic like this!

Season 13 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

45 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Brummies are livid that Eustace was unexpectedly replaced by Rooney when in the top six. Then 3 rotten defeats.

Now many on here are predicting a change of Rams manager when we are seventh with a game in hand and two points off the playoffs! Two rotten weekend and two magic midweek games in last four!

Suddenly we get a topic like this!

Season 13 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

I for one am shocked that the Rooney appointment has started badly. Shocked I tell you!