Derby County versus Northampton Town (H) Match Thread

S8TY

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I suspect it’ll follow a similar pattern to most of our match days, renewed hope and optimism for an impressive performance with the right pace and penetration leading to a great experience for all involved but in reality it’ll be a limp, underwhelming mess with no one really knowing their role and disappointment all round

And a awkward post match interview 

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

The deflection last min took it away from him. What happens when we run out of Thunderbirds @Mucker1884

4 minutes ago, Rample said:

Don't they only go up to 5? What are you going to do for 6?

FFS!  Like a pair of spoilt kids on a trolley dash through Ye Olde Sweetie Shoppe!  Just have some bloody patience, will yer, and all will be revealed!  🙄

* I ain't got a duckin' clue!  🤣

8 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Why the hell bring Collins on?

What's he going to learn from that?

Surely at 4-0 up, even Warne dare risk playing Brown.

Jeez.

It's possible he might see it as an opportunity to get Collins another goal, maybe Brown isn't quite mentally ready, wants to give him the matchday experience.

Either way, whatever the reason, we are 4-0 up though so probably worth just enjoying this one.

We’ve still got 1 sub left to make so Brown may still get on. I’m of the opinion that it’s still a good experience for him to be in and around the first team in training and on a match day even if he doesn’t get on. Hopefully he does get some mins but if he doesn’t the disappointment can spur him on