Derby v Carlisle (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I heard you like polls  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know we haven't been great at home this season but can you imagine Carlisle coming to PP and bossing the game like this? Why does it make so much difference being away? So far this puts me in mind of Burton away... last season.

4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

The discussions on here suggest that Warne wants them to play like this. 

Which begs the question has he sent the team out to play the ball on the deck for 30 mins then hoof it. 

Or is there more to it and some of this is down to the players?

Based on how the manager likes to « play » and taking into consideration what he produced at his previous club, I would say him. 

1 minute ago, jameso said:

I know we haven't been great at home this season but can you imagine Carlisle coming to PP and bossing the game like this? Why does it make so much difference being away? So far this puts me in mind of Burton away... last season.

I wouldn’t say we’re bossing it. Clear pen for them and they’ve hit woodwork twice. We’re very vulnerable down the middle.

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

I wouldn’t say we’re bossing it. Clear pen for them and they’ve hit woodwork twice. We’re very vulnerable down the middle.

For the avoidance of ambiguity:
"can you imagine Carlisle coming to PP and bossing the game the way Carlisle are doing at present?"

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

All you fans who can't get tickets, this is why. 

Carlisle prefer to have a block of 400 seats spare before a 5 seat divide between us and the home fans and also a terrace with a couple of dozen teenagers and a few kids rather than another 2,000 Rams fans.

They must be rich! 

20230923_154900.jpg

Bloody joke was desperate to get tickets for this, watching it on TV at the mo, please bring the 3 points home, at least I have tickets for Cheltenham away. 

On the game itself lets get back to how we was playing in the first 20 minutes, may be get Barks on in the 2nd half. 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

Just now, On the Ram Page said:

Don’t then. We then won’t have to read your constant whining.

So I take it you are satisfied with the performance? I totally understand the discontent. Hell I would be slightly annoyed if I paid and travelled to watch this « football ». 

Nyambe is looking good and got better as the half went on

Fornah getting better game by game 

Nelson playing like I assumed Bradley was going to

waggy working hard but we don’t composed up front 

we’re making them look better than us at times Which I actually don’t think they are