At Home with the Fury's

Day

On Netflix, anyone been watching it?

It's a great insight into Tyson Fury, goes someway to explain the man behind the craziness on social media.

I think most are aware he has had some mental health issues, yet probably don't realise just how bad.

It can be tough to watch at times, as someone that has been through their own issues, watching his wife deal with the high and lows knowing I went through similar. 

So yeah, I wouldn't say it is entertaining despite having it's moments, but an educational watch shall we say.

8 hours ago, David said:

It's a great insight into Tyson Fury, goes someway to explain the man behind the craziness on social media.

I think most are aware he has had some mental health issues, yet probably don't realise just how bad.

It can be tough to watch at times, as someone that has been through their own issues, watching his wife deal with the high and lows knowing I went through similar. 

So yeah, I wouldn't say it is entertaining despite having it's moments, but an educational watch shall we say.

Apparently he got bored with the whole thing halfway through? Does that become apparent?

52 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Apparently he got bored with the whole thing halfway through? Does that become apparent?

No, but I did say to the Mrs I bet during filming he told them to clear off. His bi polar really comes through on screen.

5 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Perhaps one of the people he's punched in the head hard and often to the degree they're pretty much certain to sustain a brain injury can get a series in a few years too, once the delayed effects take hold?

If you get hit in the head, head a football going 30 mph 10,000 times or take 20 thundering tackles per Rugby game clashing heads and getting concussed 10 times in 5 years, it will have an affect.  Suppose the risks are known now.  I've also seen someone lose an eye to a piece of flying wood and another friend lose a thumb and have a nerve stripped out whilst working as tree surgeons.  There's risk to every trade and some are much better paid to match the additional chance of injury.  There choice. 

On 18/08/2023 at 15:31, David said:

How much of it is genuine and how much of it is staged, Kardashian-style stuff like this? https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJsuYm6U/

Genuine question.