v Oxford United (H) Match Thread

Kernow

First game of the season for me, missed the first game as away.

I’m not a Warne outer (yet) but that was just awful - I don’t know where to start 😞

What I do know is that this isn’t new - it’s like many games we had towards the end of last season.

What are they doing in training ? What are the tactics ? 

1 minute ago, oodledoodle said:

Cash was class when he had didzy to find with a pass. Someone needs to give him an outlet. That being said, he does look like he's wearing someone else's boots.

what's he supposed to do though, we have 10 men in our own half most of the time

its early days but the recruitment we've done in the summer which has been given a chance to start a game looks shocking and the one positive one has gone off injured. At least we can all stay up late on deadline day looking forward to seeing the next Harvey White or Sprockett or whatever his name was I've forgotten already join on loan 

3 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

So you really enjoying what you are witnessing? Anyone, can see that the footie is dire. We don't string 3 passes together before we hoof the ball aimlessly and lose it. That's not they players, that the coaching. They are being told to play like this. These are not bad players overnight. Fans have the right to boo, this is not footie. It's criminal. 

Do you think the crowd booing will help the players string more than 3 passes together 

There’s no green shoots of this improving though. You’d expect to see something within the first 5/6 games and it just being teething problems. 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

I see I differently and think we have been awful.

Fair enough if that's how you see it, I personally think Bradley should have scored from a corner and we've had plenty of opportunities from good crosses by Hourihane. Was a bit disappointed in Mendez-Laing's delivery from a good breakaway. We've not been amazing or even that good. But I wouldn't go near awful as a description. 

Utterly crap and our only attacking plan is off injured. 

That goal was started by a Nelsen misplaced pass but ultimately it was Bradley and Cashin going for the same player that led to Harris having the space to receive the ball under no pressure. 

where is the evidence they have spent this summer planning and prepping the players for this system? 

Honestly totally lacking in any sort of control. I’m hoping we get another 30 corners because they’re the only way we look like scoring

Edited by IlsonDerby