Mizzy breaks social media order

BaaLocks

He's a young lad, apparently from a bit of a disrupted background, but if someone came into my house and sat on my sofa I don't think I would be able to keep my reaction this side of calm and measured. If someone had stolen my Grandmother's dog I also think I'd hardly be putting it down to a case of jolly japes.

Social media is great but when we have clowns like this engineering situation for clicks it's time to think about legislation and restriction. 

The problem is that any restriction risks introducing censorship, it's a tricky one eh! 

He's a horrid little scrote, but that's nothing new. I knew people like this growing up. They'd eventually learn a harsh lesson and get filled in after picking on the wrong person. The country, and London in particular, has changed since then. The chances of a kid like this carrying a knife and being willing to use it are massively higher now. People are far less likely to properly defend themselves or step in to assist others because the risk is so high, and that's not to mention what the police would do to you if you did give this kid a deserved clip round the ear.

Edited by Anon

46 minutes ago, Archied said:

I struggle to watch or listen to Morgan ,I find right leaning hypocrites just as stomach churning as left leaning ones 

I mean this has nothing to do with politics at all. I doubt anyone would disagree with Piers in this video whatever they think of him personally.

2 hours ago, David said:

I mean this has nothing to do with politics at all. I doubt anyone would disagree with Piers in this video whatever they think of him personally.

No of course not and I did watch the clip to be able to see this mizzy character , just an observation on Morgan on his choice and handling of issues , the right wing comment was probably lazy by myself ,accepting him being seen as right wing by many 

Edited by Archied

Mizzy is the sort of person who thinks his jolly japes are fine simply because they are at someone else’s expense. It would be ironic if he walked into a an old couples house and refused to leave and then their builder grandson came to visit his grandparents and decided to teach Mizzy the error of his ways. I think Mizzy would soon scuttle off crying to the police.

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

In the pursuit of "jolly japes" for more social media followers, we recently saw someone arrested in America for jumping out of his one-person plane and deliberately crashing it (out of control, could of course killed people). He's pleaded guilty, presumably as he filmed it all himself and posted it, and then faced up to 20 years in prison:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65567519

Then another one ended up being shot after he continually hassled a delivery driver in a mall. The driver coulldn't get away and had a legal gun, and allegedly shot the prankster in the stomach.

It's not a good trend. These people, including Mizzy, have no filter for socially acceptable behaviour. More and more people will get hurt if it continues.

I guess the question you have to ask is why do people do this? Clicks on their own don't pay the bills, even if they fluff your ego a little (I know, I once got 15 likes on here for a joke comment about Gary Teale - I couldn't sleep for days!).

It's the lure of being the next Jake Paul, the next Zoella, the next mega influencer who finds themselves awash with cash for doing nothing more than a few home made videos. Strangely, it's the route out that many crave and similar in motive to kids joining bands or wanting to become footballers. Except that this is done at others expense and the rules of the game are not yet set.

But for Mizzy it has all paid off, he's probably earned more cash for this than he could have dreamed of at his age. Ultimately, social media has provided the reason why people do this - money!

Mizzy just presents people with a problem and a decision how to deal with him and the issue he has created. Mizzy relies on other people’s restraint and good judgment when he carries out his jolly Japes.

One day he will comes across a person like himself and that person will teach him the error of his ways.

49 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Mizzy just presents people with a problem and a decision how to deal with him and the issue he has created. Mizzy relies on other people’s restraint and good judgment when he carries out his jolly Japes.

One day he will comes across a person like himself and that person will teach him the error of his ways.

People have a built in fight or flight response , he’s been lucky so far not to back anybody into a corner with a fight reaction, not gonna last forever though🤷‍♂️

How can that kid be such a despicable person and yet it's still Piers Morgan that I'd like to punch? 

Did giggle at the Jew thing. Like the guy being Jewish was somehow relevant. 

People are watching this Mizzy guys videos then? So they're pretty sick too, no?

15 hours ago, Alpha said:

How can that kid be such a despicable person and yet it's still Piers Morgan that I'd like to punch? 

Did giggle at the Jew thing. Like the guy being Jewish was somehow relevant. 

People are watching this Mizzy guys videos then? So they're pretty sick too, no?

I liked how his justification was that it was a ‘trend’. The fact the guy was Jewish was irrelevant. He doesn’t discriminate, he’s a d******* to anyone.

Who starts these ‘trends’ in the first place?

I kind of wish these influencers would make a trend for jumping off cliffs and see how many of them follow. 

I feel like a lot of this is trying to emulate things that started with the likes of jackass (and I suppose before that beadles about and just for laughs). But with Jackass they mostly just terrorised each other. The others are fairly harmless, we’ll thought out jokes and everyone laughs at the end.

Influencers are pushing the boundaries until it becomes a trend to go out and film yourself shooting someone. Like Joaquim Phoenix’s joker. Or the film Glass starts off with kids superman punching strangers for clicks.

Its a slippery slope, and we’re already half way down it. 

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I liked how his justification was that it was a ‘trend’. The fact the guy was Jewish was irrelevant. He doesn’t discriminate, he’s a d******* to anyone.

Who starts these ‘trends’ in the first place?

I kind of wish these influencers would make a trend for jumping off cliffs and see how many of them follow. 

I feel like a lot of this is trying to emulate things that started with the likes of jackass (and I suppose before that beadles about and just for laughs). But with Jackass they mostly just terrorised each other. The others are fairly harmless, we’ll thought out jokes and everyone laughs at the end.

Influencers are pushing the boundaries until it becomes a trend to go out and film yourself shooting someone. Like Joaquim Phoenix’s joker. Or the film Glass starts off with kids superman punching strangers for clicks.

Its a slippery slope, and we’re already half way down it. 

People click this stuff. Why? There's something massively wrong with anyone who clicks this crap. 

Mizzy wants fame and money I guess. He's not too different from the lovely chap interviewing him. 

But what do the "followers" gain? 

Who was the other knobber that used to do stuff in supermarkets until it got out of hand

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

People click this stuff. Why? There's something massively wrong with anyone who clicks this crap. 

Mizzy wants fame and money I guess. He's not too different from the lovely chap interviewing him. 

But what do the "followers" gain? 

Who was the other knobber that used to do stuff in supermarkets until it got out of hand

This guy ?