Summer Rumour Mill

sage

8 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Really? I rather doubt many on here have ever seen him play? What’s your experience of Fornah based on?

Look at his winning goal for Reading v Middlesboro last season. Florists thought highly of him at one time . But Big Trav is saying “Done Deal”. He is a raw talent and should find Div 1 a doddle.

15 minutes ago, Cossie1973 said:

According to Leigh Curtis..no signings today he’s aware of..bloke PW was on about is being held up by his club

Wonder if he’s just referring to what Paul said on the weekend about clubs looking for different clauses etc. to be added to the deal

14 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who do you trust, this Curtis fella or our own Big Trav 🙄 What are you implying 😳 Only one way to settle this….🥊

I think the fact Big Trav waited until the other fella said he was signing to say "tomorrow will be fun", suggests to me he is making it up and hoping to get lucky.

Just waiting for the "there'd been a last minute hitch, but still on course" line.

17 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who do you trust, this Curtis fella or our own Big Trav 🙄 What are you implying 😳 Only one way to settle this….🥊

Big Trav has never been so confident . Fornah done deal. Florists won’t want it out till they have announced their World Cup Winner.